Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Infirmary.... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:31

Kaalee envisioned it in her mind but instead of conjuring a handkerchief, she made her hand into one.
"Well that wasn't planned." She muttered, making it back into a hand. She blew some hair out of her face and tried again...but ended up turning her foot into one. She lost her balance and fell over. She burst out laughing and sat up.
"Whoops." She said, shaking her head. She was horrible at this.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:39

Cole attempted to cheer up his mate, pointing to where Kaalee was attempting. "Well, at least you're not as bad as Kaalee over there."
Seb sent her an apathetic glance before blowing out a lungful of air and sitting up straight. He closed his eyes and tried to envision the handkerchiefs that his mum would carry: cream colored, silk, with lace around the edges and her initials embroidered on it in hunter green. With a flick of his and, he attempted to conjure the handkerchief. A few tries later and a lot of swearing he finally got it letting out a whoop of victory. He and Cole high fives eacheother.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:43

Kaalee tried it one last time, because she could really only stand one more body part being turned into a handkerchief. Finally she got it, it was the one that her grandmother aunt Cissy would carry. It only stayed in existence for a few seconds before it blinked out. Kaalee was stunned before she smiled. Finally!
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:48

The bell rang, and Sebastian shoved the handkerchief into his robe pocket before putting his books in his backpack. Slinging the heavy bag onto his shoulder, he inquired how it all cam eero unfold with Alicia. Excitedly, but with also a touch of pink on his cheeks, Cole told him, pushing his glasses up on his nose and flicking his hair out of his eyes.
With the crowd, the two of them headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:51

Kaalee slowly did her backpack up. She had absolutely nothing to do...well except go to her next class but she didn't want to particularly do that.
"Kaalee!" Paige whined from the doorway.
"Hurry up would you? I was already late too all my classes." Paige said.
"Oi, that's not my fault is it?" Kaalee laughed at the girl.
"Shut it and hurry!" Paige grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:54

"All right, Paige?" Cole asked her with a smile as he passed, pausing just off to the side of the entrance. Sebastian disappeared into the crowd with a quiet hullo to Paige.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:56

"She is being very, very slow. Et je ne peux pas être en retard car je ne voudrais pas être expulsé parce que c'est ma préférée à l'école!" Paige said to Cole and then to Kaalee in French.

"Tenez vous êtes chevaux ... Je vais faire dans un instant." Kaalee rolled her eyes.

"So, what's new with you Cole?" Paige asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:59

"I don't speak French, ladies," Cole commented dryly, raising an eyebrow. "Anyway, not all that much, just wanted to say hello before I've got to dash off to ancient runes."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:00

"Fun...not really. No...but fun! Adios! Au revoir!" Paige said to him.

"Enough, we've got to go!" Kaalee said, grabbing Paige's hand and running off.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:09

Cole snorted before hurrying off to the third floor to get to his ancient runes class on time.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:12

(And I am promoting a timeskip...all in favor type I)
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:12

(I! Hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:17

(Motion carried...motion passed!)

Kaalee and walked into the great hall where Paige went over to the Slytherin table where she recieved some very nasty look.
"What the hell was that Lestrange?" Malfoy glared at her.
"What was what? Oh the Goo? That was fun." Paige laughed.

Kaalee slumped at the Gryffindor table. She was so tired!
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:23

Nara walked into the great hall, she looked where her two protectors were and flinched when she saw that they were both I the great hall, she turned around, she failed them, she talked to her father but she gave her only a year extra so next year it would actually happen, after that she got tortured by Bella and Barty, she had bruises on her face and her nose was broken, Madame pomfrey gave her permission to Ger some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:26

(How far into the future did you go? Dinner or breakfast?)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:30

"Nara!" Kaalee said, rushing over to her.
"What happened?" Kaalee said, taking out her wand.
"Episky." She said, healing her external wounds.

(dinner)
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:34

Seb and Ian entered the great hall, heading straight for the hufflepuff table and sitting down next to Cole. He was talking animatedly to Genevieve about something or another that had happened in one of the classes they had together. "Hullo," Seb greeted, sitting down and immediately filling his plate with food. He was starving.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:36

"AWW!" Nara half screamed in pain. "Mind you Kaalee, couldn't you warn me first?" Nara said to her, avoiding Kaalee's gaze. Nara sighed. "I-I I failed, next year at summer break it has to happen and then he disappeared and your mother and Barty got me, I'm blue and bruised every where! I'm sorry I failed you, I need to go back to the infirmary." Nara said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:38

(episky shouldn't actually hurt)

"You didn't fail me...that what I needed you too do. Just put it off until I can postpone it forever." Kaalee said.
"Come on, I don't want you hurting yourself more." Kaalee said, taking her hand and shadowing her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:47

(It did hurt Harry in the half blood prince)

Nara nodded sadly, she was stiff and exhausted so taking the shadows was better than walking up.
Nara sat down by her bed. "I did get hurt." She sighed. "I touched my mark after Barty grabbed a knife and held it against my neck, my father saw it and he became mad.
Nara sits down wincing in the progress.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 19:51

"I'll kill him...I swear to God!" Kaalee fumed and Paige came in.
"Who, I'm ready for a fight." Paige asked them.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 21:42

After dinner, the boys stretched out down under a large great oak tree, laughing over a story Felix had told them. "You know, this is the first time we've really done anything with you, Felix," Ian commented, twirling a silver sickle between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 21:43

"Merlin Seb, eat much?" Savannah asked him, piling her plate up with almost as much food. Almost being the operative word there. She watched as the final member of their team sat down.
"Okay...I have something to say to you lot! That means you Summerby!" Savannah snapped at the chaser who shut up. She wasn't captain(or can she be?)
"Okay...so this is a lot of our last seasons as you know. First game is tomorrow and we need to start strong. We need to send a message to Mister 'Seeking is in my blood" Potter! Because we got one of the best seekers of the century on our team, three excellent chasers if I do say so myself, superb chasers, and the best goddamn keeper I have ever seen! So I swear to God if we don't win tomorrow, I will make it rain for our next month of practice!" Savannah said to the team.

(Well that was going to be my post)

"Team meeting in five!" Savannah called to the boys, who were on her team, as she was walking back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 22:42

(Oh, sorry! HAHAHAHA, bad timing on both our parts. Sorry about the delay too... And I had Seb as the captain, but she can be captain if you'd like. I feel like she'd be more inspirational. Sorry about the big awkwardness between Seb and Kaalee....)

Seb and Ian groaned when they heard their team captain, Savannah (aka the biggest quidditch dictator since Oliver Wood had left), called them. "merlin, I love quidditch, but that woman, I swear. She'll be the death if me one if these days," Ian complained with a sigh. "Alright, Seb, lets go. Cole, Felix, we'll see you later, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 22:49

(They could be co-captains...is that even possible? Who knows but if you want we kinda mess up what should and should jot be possible in this anyways don't we? Lol and I'll just recycle most of it into here anyways :p)

Savannah leaned against the lockers. There were seperate locker rooms but for the most part the team met in here before practices and games, since she was the only girl
"Okay...I have something to say to you lot! That means you Summerby!" Savannah snapped at the chaser who shut up.p.
"This is a lot of our last seasons as you know. First game is tomorrow and we need to start strong. We need to send a message to Mister 'Seeking is in my blood" Potter! Because we got one of the best seekers of the century on our team, three excellent chasers if I do say so myself, superb chasers, and the best goddamn keeper I have ever seen! So I swear to God if we don't win tomorrow, I will make it rain for our next month of practice!" Savannah said to the team.
"Now come on, I've got the fields booked until nine and straight to bed for the lot of you!" She announced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next