Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin
Nara

Infirmary.... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:04

Dace let him go immediately and stepped back causing Kaalee to be out of balance.
"Sorry there and you don't need to be rude or angry we are just trying to help you! We could have let you lay there for the giant, I'm quite sure he hasn't been fed at all." Dace hissed at the boy, stretching himself. The boy was heavy!
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:12

He wrenched himself free of Kaalee's grasp and turned on the other boy, immediately drawing his wand and holding it against the bloke's throat. "And who the fuck are you?" He asked, his voice low and angry. He shook his head. "You know what, I don't even care. Just stay the fuck away from me. And you," he turned to face Kaalee, "Just....just don't talk to me for awhile. Please."
He turned on his heel and jogged away, doing a silent "point me!" Spell to find the castle, summoning his back pack at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:25

Kaalee collapsed to the ground.
"Shit." Kaalee said. She got herself back up and started to walk.
"Come on, I need to get back to Nara." Kaalee said to Dace.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:28

Dace looked at the guy, anger rising but he could control himself, when the boy walked away he glanced over towards Kaalee. "Are you sure it was the best thing to do, to drag him all the way here and not even receiving a thank you while he is now mad at us?" Dace asked her but saw it wasn't the best moment for jokes. Dace led Kaalee towards the castle.
"Nara? Great idea!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:29

Kaaler went up to the infirmary and collapsed in the chair next to Mara's room.
"Ow." She said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:31

Seb made it back to the castle in just enough time to take fast shower to clean the sweat and grime from himself and grab a few Cornish pasties and an apple before the bell rang signifying the end of lunch. He hurried back outside to his next class, care of magical creatures, blinking in the sunlight.
He caught up with Ian, who inquired why he looked so angry. The shorter boy shook his head, saying he would tell him later.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:38

Nara looked at how Kaalee and the boy came in. "H-how are you d-doing." Nara asked tripping over her words.

Dace looked at Nara and how she looked nervous. "Is there something you need to tell us Nara?" Dace asked her. Nara looked at him but then sat down on the bed.

"No there is nothing! Kaalee did you heard something about the wedding? Can I meet Dace, just to know who he is?" Nara asked Kaalee.

Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:40

"Um...this is Dace." Kaalee said, frowning at her.
"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:52

Though he usually enjoyed Care of Magical Creatures, he just couldn't find the energy to have fun. Ian kept shooting him concerned looks, but he did his best to ignore them, focusing instead on the lecture that Hagrid was giving.

Cole was running late to arithmancy,but he couldn't bring himself to care. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes as he sauntered through the empty corridors, looking at them contemplatively. He had started smoking over the summer hols, but he hasn't had a fag for awhile. Lighting one with his wand he took an appreciative drag, blowing out smoke rings and watching them drift toward the ceiling high above him.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:54

Nara looked at the boy in shock. "You're Dace, you have been here the whole time, brought me food and drinks and doesn't tell me that you're Dace! That is so rude!!" She said to him. Dace waved awkwardly. "I didn't know you didn't know me, how can I smell that?" He demanded.

Nara ignored Dace and turned to Kaalee avoiding her gaze.
"I-I don't know, I feel kind of used by my fathers followers causing me pain while I haven't done anything wrong, I finished my task for him but I don't know if I can handle the using part for their own fun! I'm just kind of tired." Nara explained to her
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 17:58

"That was my fault. I tried to take the pain away as soon as I could." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:03

Nara looked shocked. "Are you alright? That had to be hurting you a lot!" Nara gasped.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:05

"I used to get it a lot." Kaalee said before she ran out of things to say.
"So Nara...this is Dace...and vice versa." Kaalee said finally.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:18

Nara looked at Dace for a moment without saying something. "Thanks for bringing me breakfast, I ate it because Madame pomfrey told me it was safe." Nara said awkwardly.

"It's okay, so you're the mysterious daughter? You're quite famous on Durmstrang, boys older than me fantasizing about marrying you." Dace stopped abruptly blushing a little bit. "Sorry about that."

Nara started to laugh about that comment.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:20

"You're getting along smashingly then." Kaalee nodded.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:27

Nara laughs turned into sobs. "I don't want to marry you, maybe you can be super nice but I don't want this." Nara stood up and walked away from them sitting down on another bed. Dace looked at her and then at Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 18:33

"You're not. Come hell or high water." Kaalee said.
"No offence." Kaalee said to Dace.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 11:38

Nara looked at Kaalee and then school her head. "You can't stop my dad, i'm his daughter and his rules are law, of you try and stop it you're going to get killed, i'll try and talk with him when i see him. Just keep out of trouble, i don't want to have pain shots and torture curses." Nara said sadly she looked at Kaalee and Dace.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 17:14

"Nara...since when has the word impossible stopped me?" Kaalee asked her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 17:38

Hagrid dismissed the sixth years early since even Dean Windchle, the best student who was most likely going to go on to be a dragon tamer, couldn't focus on what he was saying. Together, Ian and Seb trudged up the uneven stone steps to the castle, chatting idly about this and that. When they reached the castle, Ian grabbed Sebs arm and pulled him off to a deserted courtyard.
"Oi, you don't need to be so pushy." Seb joked, and earned himself a chilly glare from his friend. Ian pointed to the edge of the fountain and commanded the brunette to sit.
"Now, Seb, tell me what's going on with you. You're never this quiet."
One glance at his oldest friend's posture--feet shoulder width apart and arms folded across his chest--and Sebastian knew he wouldn't get away with deflecting the question. He sighed, ran a hand through his hair, and with a deep breath, told Ian the story.
The tall blonde was pacing back and forth, hands clasped behind his back when Seb finished. "We'll, obviously, you could have handled that better," he began.
"OI!" Sebastian interrupted.
Ian held up a hand. "Let me finish. But that's neither here nor there. She wasn't exactly in the right either, and I know you well enough after thirteen years of friendship, to know that you're feeling betrayed. So, I think right now, it would just be best for the both of you if you just stay away from her for a little while. Just, give yourself time to think things through rational,t when you're not angry."
The shorter boy scowled and folded his arms, not meeting his friends eye. Ian sighed and clapped his friend on the shoulder.
"You'll survive, mate, and things will work out fine in the end. You have more luck than any bloke I've ever met." With that, he left Sebastian, going to find Gen on his free hour. Sebastian ran a hand through his hair, getting to his feet and meandering to transfiguration, thinking abut what Ian had said.

Cole ran into Alicia on the fifth floor as she left her class with a group of friends. When she saw him, she grinned, excusing herself to a chorus of squeals and wolf whistles. Cole smirked, raising his hand in greeting at the group of sixth year girls. Alicia stopped in front if him, punching him on the arm for the look he gave her. "Keep it in your pants, Cole," she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.
"Is so hard when you look so good," he shrugged, responding honestly. She flushed, because she hadn't even tried that morning, amply tying her black hair back in a hastily done French braid, and splashing her face with cold water.
On impulse, she stood on her toes and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Cole had other ideas, putting his hands around her waist, and spinning so her back was against the wall, deepening the kiss. When they broke apart, the two of the short of breath and smiling. He looked down at her, taking in her sparkling hazel eyes, flushed tan skin, and the smattering of freckles across her face, and realized that he wanted to be more than just friends. Before he could stop it, the question came out: "Go out with me?"
Her eyes widened marginally in surprise, but, though he stomach fluttered with butterflies, kept her cool. "That wasn't very romantic, Cole..." She trailed off, the corner of her mouth pulling up. He flushed and started to stutter an apology when she silenced him with a peck. "I'm only kidding, of course. You don't realize just how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that, do you?"
He grinned, "you're an evil girl."
"Who has to go to charms, unfortunately." She pointed out, "And I don't think McGonagall would be too pleased if you showed up late." He swore, kissed her on the cheek and took off down the corridor at a sprint, her laughter ringing in his ears.
He entered transfiguration out of breath, and slid into his seat next to Seb right before the bell.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 17:47

Nara stood up and walked back to where Dace and Kaalee were sitting.

"I know that you're not going to continue but let me handle it first, i think i'm strong enough to ask him a favor. He doesn't kill me nor does his followers when i'm around him. I'm his only child i have a chance to succeed and if not we have to be extra carefull." Nara shrugged.

Dace's mouth was wide open out of surprise.

"Where is the vulnerable Nara and what did you do with her?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:03

"Miss Black and Mr. Crouch...don't you have a class to attend?" Madame Pompfry asked the two of them.
"Do I have to?" Kaalee groaned and Madame Pompfry glared at her.
"Bien, bien." Kaalee said, getting up and hugging Nara.
"I'll see you later Ducks okay?" Kaalee asked before she started off towards Transfiguration. Shoot...she really didn't want to be in that class. She was half way there when the bell ring. She swore under her breath and took off running. She got there and sat down in an open seat, taking out parchment and a quill.

(Okay so fun fact I learned...only people with Schizophrenia can tickle theirselves....I can tickle myself...this is not good _._)
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:08

McGonagall didn't pause in her lecture when Kaalee entered, but simply sent her a disapproving, thin lipped glare. Seb and Cole were in the middle of the classroom, faithfully copying down the notes McGonagall put up. Surreptitiously, when Mcgonaggall turned her back on the, Cole slipped Seb a piece of paper informing him of the fact that he was now dating Alicia Spinnet. Seb raised his eyebrows and grinned approvingly back.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:14

Kaalee took notes with her left hand and fidgeted with her earring. She seems to have lost one though....this was not good. Kaalee took it out and slipped it in her pocket. They were learning about Conjuration, which was one of the hardest parts of the NEWT's...and something Kaalee was not very good at. No one was, she suspected although she could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 18:27

McGonagall cleared her throat, sending Sebastian and Cole a glare before flicking her wand at the board. The chalk fell, unmoving ly, to the ledge under the board. "Now for the practical session. As I mentioned before, there is no incantation for conjuring objects, but you have to imagine the object in great detail in your mind and the wand movement is fairly complicated. So, I want everyone to practice conjuring a handkerchief. It can be any color, shape, or fabric you want, so long as you can see it clearly in your mind."
Cole smiled, knowing this was going to be easy for him. As an artist, he could see things in great detail and he has always been string in transfiguration for that reason. He got it on his first time, much to the surprise and praise of McGonagall as she held it up for the class to see and awarded hufflepuff fifteen points. Seb, on the other hand, was bot as good. after attempting a few times, he groaned and slammed his head on the table. "I'm so bloody terrible at this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next