Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Infirmary.... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 19:26

Seb gave her a suggestive eyebrow wiggle. "Oh I know what to do with them once I have them, if you know what I mean." He laughed shaking his head. Suddenly he sighed, "But I want my mates back. I know I need to stop being such a prick because I'm sure it's just me. And I don't honestly know if I want a girl. Your lot is just too much drama, honestly'... OI, sorry, that wasn't meant to be an insult."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:23

"I know that...I'm not truely a girl. Well physically I am obviously...but mentally. Nope...just no." Paige shrugged
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:40

He raised his eyebrow at her. "...so you think like a boy? I find that hard to believe."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:51

"I had three brothers and no mother. My only girl friend is Kaalee. Trust me when I think more like a guy then a girl." Paige smirked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 14:02

He laughed, ruffling her hair. "Maybe that's why I like you so much, Paigey. You're pretty to look at, but you have a mind like I do."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 14:28

Paige shoved his hand away and huffed
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 14:50

leaning back and propping himself up on his elbows on the bench behind him, Seb lookd up at the sky and blew out a lungful of air. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 15:13

"I'm okay..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 15:47

"That's not very convincing," he said, rolling his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 15:53

"I am...except for the fact that my best friend who I thought was dead came back this week and my other best friend is drifting father and farther away from reality." Paige said.
"Oh...and I have a transfiguration test tomorrow." Paige sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 19:12

"Well, then props to you, love, because I wouldn't be alright if I was in your situation. Look at me right now, barely going through anything and already being an angsty little twat." He smiled at her and shook his head. "Do you need help with transfiguration?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 19:25

"Nah..." Paige said, taking a small teacup out of her pocket and tried turning it into a turtle...it turned into a feather.
"I totally meant to do that." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 19:34

He burst out laughing, snatching the feather from her hand and twirling it between his fingers. "You tried to turn it into a feather? I don't believe you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 19:40

"Okay it should have been a turtle but at least it changed into something!" Paige defended herself.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 20:04

He closed his hand around the feather, blocking it from view before pulling out his wand and tapping his fist twice. When he opened his hand, a small canary bird took off with a few high pitched tweets. Seb batted his eyelashes at her. "Are you sure you don't want any help?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 23:18

"Shut up and tell me how you did that." Paige said, realizing her paradoxal blunder after a high pitched but melodical laughter interchanged with small gasps.
"Sorry...sorry." Kaalee said wiping her tears away.
"Why are you laughing at me?" Paige asked, before scowling at her.
"You're not funny." Paige glared at her and Kaalee just smirked at her friend.
"Oh...hi Seb...sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. I'll go...find a penquin riding a unicorn. Yeah...that." Kaalee said, backing up.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 10:43

Snape walked over to the people talking and glared at Kaalee and Paige.

"Your duties? Did that change into freely chatting with a boy instead of protecting someone who is now captured and about to give the yes-word? I'm very disappointed in you two, you failed your job one little job and you two failed it miserable and thanks to you two i have to be the responsible man and try to get her back before it is too late." Snape pointed to Paige and Kaalee.

"You're might go think about your apologies to someone or accept the fact you weren't there to stop them!" With that Snape turned around and stalked away. He was pretty furious at them.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 17:58

"You just--" Seb began, but cut off mid sentence, freezing when he saw Kaalee. He shook his head when she apologized and began to speak but his voice cracked. Clearing his throat, he said, "No, it's, we, it's okay. You can stay. I'm sorry I--"
Snape cut off his apology and Seb glared at the older guy, but his expression turned into one of confusion as he watched the exchange. "Wha-?" He began, but shook his head before excusing himself and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 18:09

Kaalee stopped and turned to her father. She had just seen Nara...but when she searched the grounds via her shadows she couldn't sense her.
"No!" Kaalee said, using her shadows to get off grounds. She made her way to the Malfoy Manner.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 09:54

Dace was taken care off and he was sitting on the hospital bed. His head in his hands, he was still wearing the black suit. He was worried about Nara and Kaalee, they were beyond mad when he tried to get Nara out of the house and they will be furious if they notice that Kaalee is trying to free Nara and bring her back. Dace looked up sadly.

Out of nowhere two healers Dumbledore came in and they were carrying someone in...It was Nara.
"Bring her in a dreamless sleep and then start the healing, she would not notice anything that way. Dumbledore didn't see Dace sitting on the bed looking at Nara's lifeless body.

"What...happened to her? Is she going to be alright." Dace asked her coming closer but Dumbledore stopped him and pushed him away from the bed.

"Come we need to leave her alone, don't worry the healers will take good care of her." Dumbledore spoke to him while leading Dace away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17