Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Infirmary.... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 08:29

Paige smiled and slipped away. Either she or Kaalee had been following her. She went to the Room of Requirement where Kaaler was. Kaalee hadn't been spending a lot of time in the rest of the castle...the last little stunt with Sebastian just reminded her she could never have normal relations. Hell at this point she'll probably have to marry Draco! Kaalee shuttered at the thought.
"Hey chickie." Paige said, flopping on a couch.
"Hey, why aren't you with Nara?" Kaalee asked her.
"I figured I'd give them a...uh...private moment." Paige smiled and Kaalrr raised an eyebrow.
"Really? Well that's good..." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 08:40

When they broke off the kiss Nara was looking shocked and with wide eyes, she stood up immediately making Dace look confused.

"I'm sorry this was not supposed to happen!" Nara shrieked, looking around if someone had been seeing them kiss. Dace stood up and walked towards Nara but Nara held her wand and pointed at Dace.

"Stop right there! Did you plan this! The kiss, the whole caring about me thing so your father and my father would find you trust worthy to be a DE?" Nara asked looking angry.

Dace shook his head.

"No Nara, i haven't spoken to your father or mine since Kaalee was attacked, i absolutely did not plan this. Calm down, i can swear on my own grave this is not some plan alright i don't want to marry on this age, i don't want to marry someone i don't love." Dace explained trying to calm her down. Nara lowered her wand and looked at the ground.

"You need to stay away from me because you make me go crazy, i feel weird when you're around me and you make me smile and that's confusing me!" Nara looked at him. "I think i'm falling for you."

Dace shook his head. "Noo Nara i can't stay away from you, i'm here to protect you and to give you happy moments, please don't tell me that!" Dace begged her. Nara had tears in her eyes but shook her head and walked away letting Dace standing there.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 08:47

"You just had to say it!" Kaalee groaned at Paige, since they were watching them threw the shadows. Kaalee made them materialize and shoved Paige at Dace and Kaalee went after Nara.

Paige sighed and went over to Dace.
"So...Kaalee wants you and Nara to fall in love because she doesn't know if she can actually break off this wedding so I'm supposed to give you some inspirational crap about how to you shouldn't give up and stuff. But honestly if I could give motivational speeches I would be in Gryffindor. But I'm not, I'm in Slytherin. So I'll tell you this...if you hurt her I know, and have used, all three unforgivable curses and wont hesitate to use them again." Paige told him.

"Nara!" Kaalee called.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 08:57

Nara stopped and turned around, wiping away the tears, she saw Kaalee.

"You saw it did you? My father is behind all of this and it doesn't feel wrong at all but it confuses me you know, it is awkwardly quiet around my dad and Bellatrix and Barty." Nara shook her head. "This is so wrong!" she sobbed.

Dace looked at Paige with wide eyes, he turned around kicked a little rock aggressively and then turned to Paige again.

"You couldn't just tell me that! I'm in love with her but now i have to stau away from her because she thinks her father is behind all this and now i said stupid things." Dace groaned angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 09:06

"Trust me...Kaalee is the good one at motivational speeches. If you two's relationship is going to fail it wont be because of what you said." Paige said, feeling the string urge to smoke. She took out her pack and lit one up.
"Now you...I wasn't aware that Barry had a son...care to enlighten me on how you came to be?" Paige asked him.

"Nara! He doesn't like you because your father told him. Or because his father or because my mother. He likes you because you're you!" Kalee told her.

"Our entire lives are wrong and if you find something that feels right I suggest you take it like a bulldog takes to bones, bite on and never let go." Kaalee advised her.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 09:25

Dace looked at her and then huffed. "I'm not his real son, they took me after they killed my parents when i was around 8, they were DE but they were afraid i guess, so they took me to Norway and then they found and killed my parents, but they let me live and i was raised by Barty because he had to stay hidden. I attended Durmstrang and was alone for a whole year when Barty went to Hogwarts as Madeye Moody. There you have my story. Now i have to find a way to let Nara trust me again." Dace said looking at Paige.

Nara looked at Kaalee.

"He is in love with me? This is not my father who is sending him silence clues on how to get to me and pretend to love me?" Nara sighed but she didn't look happy. "So if Dace loves me back my love for Dace will make it easier for my father to set up the wedding now is it! I can't let that happen, you're working at a plan now do you?" Nara asked Kaalee.

Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 09:49

"Well...it's not the greatest plan...your father wants you to marry Dace because it would put more control over your life...but what if you elope? Obviously not now but in the future. See...not a good plan...I can come up with a better one but if I don't Nara..." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 09:57

Nara looked at Kaalee confused. "Elope in the future? To where exactly? No that is not a plan you came up with did you?" Nara asked Kaalee but then shook her head. "But if you don't come up with a plan then i have to marry Dace. You know what thank you for searching for a plan to escape but you don't have to search for plans, i will do it on my own." Nara looked at Kaalee and then sighed looking outside where Dace was talking to Paige.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:08

Kaalee gave a small huff...Nara expected her to have a brilliant plan.in less then a day! Kaalee was brilliant but not that brilliant. She gave a huff and started to the great hall, Paige by her side.
Kaalee saw him before Paige did. She started running towards him. He caught her and enveloped her in his arms.
"Mickey!" She said, squeezing him like if she let go he'd disappear.
"Hi baby girl." He whispered, hugging her back.
"I thought you were dead!" Kaalee started to sob. He pulled back so he could look her in the eyes.
"If I were dead then I couldn't see your smiling face." Mickey said and she laughed slightly.
"You're an idiot! I love you but you're an idiot." Kaalee said and he laughed.
"Come on now, I'm starving." Mickey said.
"Mickey Mouse...I didn't know you would be coming back." Paige said.
"I wouldn't leave my Kaalee behind...or you Paigey." Mickey said and Paige scrunched her nose at the name. When they were kids used to call her crazy Paigey and Mickey would scare them away but he would still call her Paigey affectionately.
"Well then...you've got a lot of explaining to do." Paige said.
"And I will but first..." Mickey said, kissing Kaalee. Kaalee smiled and kissed him back. She had missed him so badly.
"Oi! You too...you can catch up on that later...I'm starving!" Paige said, laughing at the pair. Kaalee stuck her tongue out at her. They went to the Great Hall and sat at the end of the Slytherin Table, putting sound charms around them so people couldn't hear them.
"So...as you know I was drafted by the order because of my position within the DE...and I was sent to America to find Nara's mum." Mickey said as they sat down. Kaalee originally sat down next to him but he pulled her on his lap. They shared a plate as he told his tale.
"She's safe now though and I've come back to finish up my schooling." Mickey said and Kaalee frowned.
"Are you going as you're sixth year?" Kaalee asked him and he nodded.
"Didn't you miss your entire fifth year?" Paige asked, with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes but I took my OWL's when I came back and passed so they put me in sixth year classes." Mickey explained.
"Well I'm glad you're back." Kaalee smiled and he kissed her.
"So am I." He said after a few seconds.
"Um...barf?" Paige said and Kaalee threw a role at her.
"Shut up...just because you're forever alone doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us." Kaalee teased her.
"You wound me madame!" Paige said and Kaalee's eyes widened.
"Are you calling me an old woman?" Kaalee said.
"Maybe, whatcha going to do about it?" Paige laughed and Mickey just shook his head at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:21

Nara walked off after Kaalee ditched her, She went to the SLytherin common room and grabbed her stuff and threw everything in her trunk. Running away that sounds like a plan to me Nara thought and continued packing. Dace bust into her room and looked at what Nara was doing, he walked up to her and kissed her again now longer.

When they pulled away. "This is not some joke or a plan, i love you because i like you and if you're going to run, i will run with you!" Dace said and Nara looked at him.

"No i need to do it on my own, it's going to be tough and Kaalee is not going to like it." Nara said and Dace huffed. "Screw everyone let's go." Dace said and grabbed Nara's hand and walked out.

They walked up to the great hall and Dace stopped. "Let me get some food before we leave, stay here don't go without me! Promise?" Nara nodded and Dace walked up to the slytherin table taking some fruit and bread.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:26

"Is that Dace?" Mickey asked Kaalee, pointing yo him and Nara.
"Ya...why?" Kaalre asked suspiciously.
"No reason." Mickey said.
"Mickey you can't! You'll get us all killed!" Kaalee cried and Mickey returned his focus on her.
"I won't, I promise." Mickey said, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:29

Dace looked at Kaalee, Paige and the boy/girl who is with them, he waved and then run up to Nara, Nara give one look at Kaalee and Paige and then she turned to Dace and they walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:33

"Something's wrong." Kaalee said, getting up.
"Nara!" Kaalee said, running after her.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:38

"Damn Dace, Kaalee called me now what?" Nara hissed. Dace looked at Nara and then Dace stopped. "We find out what she wants and act normal, we will talk our way out of it." Dace smiled warmly at Nara and they wait for Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:45

Kaalee understood what she was doing...she ran away with Mickey, well almost did.
"8 understand Nara and I'm not going to stop you but you will never be as well protected out there as you are here. I try so hard and I realize I do a pretty shitty job and trying to help you hut I will get you out of this wedding, you just have to give me more time. I'm not going to come with any brilliant solution in a day." Kaalee said.
"But if you need to...go to number 13 Grimmwald(I understand this is misspelled) place. You can hide out there before moving to another safehouse...tell them that Kaalee and Mickey sent you." Kaalee told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:54

Dace looked confused. "Wait a minute, Paige said you couldn't stop the wedding, she told me when you went after Nara!" Dace said to Kaalee and Nara looked from Dace to Kaalee.

Dace turned around to Nara. "I'm with you, you'll be safe with me, you don't have to listen to her." Dace kissed Nara again but Nara shove him off grabbing her wand and pointed into Dace direction.

"You filthy little scumbag! You're trying to get me killed, you're trying to get me escape and then when we are out of the grounds you'll summon him and he will torture me!" Nara was beyond mad, she fell in love with an imposter.

"Stay away from me both of you!!"Nara yelled angrily but at the same time she was confused and disappointed. Dace shook his head but stayed away from Nara. "I'll stay on Hogwarts grounds, you have my words but don't follow me or look for me and no shadows, i want to be alone." Nara said and she walked off towards the lake, she climbed into a tree and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 12:00

Kaalee's eyes widened.
"Paige doesn't know half the things she's talking about!" Kaalee hissed. Then her thoughts turned to Nara...why the hell would she think of that now? She bit her lip and Mickey came walking up.
"You okay?" He asked her and she nodded, still mostly lost in thought.
"Kaalee!" He said firmly and she looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked her again and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 12:05

Dace pulled himself up he looked at Kaalee and the boy. "I have to go." He mumbled.

Nara was crying uncontrollably and she couldn't stop but she didn't want to stop either, crying helped to release the stress. How could she not seen this one coming, Dace suddenly appeared and then his words about you don't have to listen to her, i'll keep you safe! She was madly in love with him. As Nara thought about that more tears streamed down her cheeks, her body shaken from crying.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 18:01

Jonnilee sat next to Nara. She didn't say anything for a long time but finally she said something.
"I know you don't like me. I know Kaalee doesn't like me...but did she ever tell you why?" Jonnilee asked her. She didn't wait for an answer before continuing.
"I would save my sister before I would save you. And my sister hates me for it. She doesn't think herself worthy of a lot. She gives up so much for you Nara. You don't even know. But she forces you to give a lot too. Dace...he's okay. He won't hurt you, he's not as loyal to Dark Lord as, even Draco. And trust me when I say Draco isn't that loyal to him. You should go...the Dark Lord won't find you. He has more pressing matters on his hands right now. You'll be back before he cares to look for you." Jonnilee told her, pulling her legs so she was sitting Indian style.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 18:11

Nara looked at Jonnilee, her face red and her eyes puffy from crying. "I think Dace is not as good as i thought he was, it was my idea to ran away and when Kaalee caught us, he was like insisting that i won't listen to Kaalee and that i was safe with him and that made me snap at him, he acts really strange, he act suspicious and i don't like that! I know Bellatrix or Barty is there to wait for me when i run away and they will bring me to him, he won't kill me but he would lock me up." Nara explained to Jonnilee.

"I hear so much things and i only finished her sentence when Kaalee talked to me about Dace, i'm so confused." Nara sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 18:16

"I know...things can be confusing right now but believe me when he isn't the impostor. Lots of things are happening right now Nara, try and figure out who's your friends and who's your enemies." Jonnilee said before she faded into shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 10:16

Nara nodded and looked how Jonnilee faded away When Jonnilee was gone, Nara focused on the sky and looked around. She decided that she would stay here and figure it out on her own.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 22:16

(Ok new setting?)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:29

(sure...)

Kaalee was walking down the black lake, keeping an eye out for anything bad and for anything really. She had been avoiding Mickey today and she didn't particularly know why. Well, okay she knew why...because she didn't love him now like she did before he left. She had grown up in life and he hadn't grown up with her and it was freaking her out. She threw a stone in the water, and it made a huge splash.
"Whoops." She sighed.

~__~__~~__~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~-~_`-`-

Paige sat on one of the windowsills that were lining the stairs leading to astronomy tower. She probably shouldn't have been able to but Paige never listens to rules...even if they were physics rules. She had been kinda alone. Kaalee's been avoiding everyone and...Kaalee was her only friend. Wow...she was really pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 12:51

Nara had been in the tree for a couple of days just thinking what Jonnilee told her, she noticed that it was quiet around her, no warnings of hurtfull messages from her father, no Dace to make her cheeks flush deep red and no Kaalee and Paige to keep her safe. Nara knew they were keeping an eye on her from far but she didn't fell annoyed. The only negative thing of being in a tree for a couple of days that is her arms are itching incredible, so she decided to go out of the tree, she jumps out of it and she looked around noticed Kaalee standing at the black lake, Nara walked up to Kaalee but also keeping her distance.

"Kaalee? umm hii, what are you doing here?" Nara asked carefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next