Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Infirmary.... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 22:55

(Actually, Geneveive I believe I said played seeker, unless you wanted that to be someone else's job? So, positions, Seb is chaser, and I think Ian would make a good keeper since he's tall. What position does savannah play? Are we just assuming they've already had tryouts as well?)

"Someone's got her panties in a twist," Seb muttered to his fellow chaser as they trudged out of the locker room, clutching their brooms. The other boy, Charlie Saunders, snickered quietly rolling his eyes in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 23:04

(I had Seb, Savannah, and Summerby as Chaser but Summerby can be a beater and have Saunders as third Chaser then have Summerby and...let's say Kevin O'Rourke as the other beater and then Ian as Keeper and Genevieve as Seeker? I'll fix that post later...when I'm on my computer lol)

"I heard that! And you two will be thanking me when we win the bloody house cup!" Savannah yelled. Well...honestly she was always yelling.
"Do some warm ups, you all know what to do!" She said to them.

(And I was thinking that they didn't have anyone leave so they didn't need tryouts? Yay, nay?)ยง
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 23:58

(Seb's last name is Summerby. Hahaha I looked up chasers on the hufflepuff team from the hp-lexicon, and he was the only one really who went there at that time. So it would still work out. We just need another beater. So, lets call him Vinnie Winters, or winters.and yeah that's fine)
"We better win the cup!" He called back. Grumbling the team dropped their brooms and began the first of three laps around the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 02:04

(Facepalm whoops...sorry my fault yup, lets do that :p)

Savannah released the quffle and the bludgers and tossed them to her respective teammates.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 07:39

Winters and O'Rourke hit the ground just as the bludgers swooped over their heads. Glaring at the quidditch captain, O'Rourke got to his feet, pulling his teammate up. "Next time a little warning would be nice, Savannah!" He called, brushing the grass off the front of him. Together, he and Vinnie gathered up their bats, and took their positions for batting practice.
Sebastian caught the quaffle, spinning it around in his hands before tossing it to Saunders, who threw it to Savannah. Every time they threw a successful pass, they would back up a step until they were throwing the quaffle about 20 ft.
Geneveive and Ian were stretching over on the side of th quidditch pitch, releiving stiff, out of work muscles. There wasn't much actual warmup they could do until the other teammates finished their respective workouts. Gen could be practicing dives, but not without stretching.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 08:14

Nara looked at them both. "No if you try and fight with one of the followers then you hurt me, Bella and Barty for sure. Just be carefull alright!" Nara said to them, she lied down wincing and holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 08:40

"Okay! Go get a drink before we start!" Savannah said, catching the quaffle, dodging a bludger. She grabbed the bludgers as well, as they tried to knock her off her broom. She put them in their case and walked over to Genevieve.
"Hey Genny! Come here, I've got something for you!" She called, pulling out a broom sized parcel.
"So my brother is going to America for the year and they can't fly there so he loaned me his broom. I don't need it, so if you want..." Savannah ripping off the paper and revealing a firebolt, less then a year old, just waiting to be flown.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 08:47

"Madame Pompfry!" Kaalee called.
"I could always call the Ministry...tell them where Barry just happens to be." Kaalee growled.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:20

Nara sat up slowly again still holding her stomach.
"Kaalee! You bring me in danger with your ministry plans and I don't want you to get killed!" Nara glared at her. "Just leave it!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:23

"That's right Nara...I make insane plans, plans that will most likely get me killed because honestly nowadays those are the only ones that work." Kaaler hissed.
"I always have, and I mist likely always will!" Kaalee said.
"But my plans will never harm you or any of my friends...get that straight." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 11:48

Nara looked away from her. "Fine do what you want to do! I need to go to your dad." Nara pulled herself up wincing in pain. The memories still fresh of the day before.

' "You thought you could leave without our hour of pleasure, you're the one why we have house arrest!" Hissed Bellatrix angrily. Barty trailed with his finger near Nara's neck, he then walked away leaving Bellatrix alone with her. "Now you don't have my daughter to save you. CRUCIO!!" Nara collapsed to the floor writing in pain, Barty coming back with a knife, stabbing her in the leg and then held the knife against Nara's neck making Bellatrix's eyes going wide, Nara also with wide eyes and in a matter of seconds she touched her mark, screaming in pain and fear because Barty pushed the knife into her neck, Nara was never so happy to see the black smoke appear who would reveal her father, she closed her eyes and drifted off in unconsciousness.'

Nara stood still in shock, she didn't move, she let all the tears stream down her cheeks.

Last edited by Nara on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 14:37

Gen stared at Savannah, her mouth hanging wide open. "Y-y-you're giving m-me a f-f-fire bolt...?" She stammered. Shaking her head, she gulped. "I can't...."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 14:41

"Just for the year...after that my brother comes home but for this year it's yours. I insist." Savannah told her, taking the wrapping off and handing it too her, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 15:01

Gen let out a very uncharacteristic squeal and gave the older girl a large hug, chanting thank you over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 15:16

Savannah smiled.
"No come on, we got some practicing." Savannah said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 16:58

Holding the broom reverently, Gen followed Savannah out onto the quidditch pitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 19:03

"Okay guys, split up so we have two evenly matched teams! I'll play keeper of the second team and then we'll switch our Summerby and then you and Saunders will switch out. So we'll have one of everyone on each side except Seekers but you get used to the broom Gen." Savannah instructed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 19:05

(The post of Nara is a memory, so it is not happening.)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 19:12

(I know I just don't know hoe to reply to that)
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 19:20

"Nara?"dace asked her. "Just leave me alone!" She snapped. "Snape is looking for!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 19:32

The team split up so it was Ian, Seb, and Winters versus Savannah, Kevin, and Saunders. With relief, Seb pushed off the ground and into the air, his teammates following. He was so happy to just be able to turn off his brin and just fly--just do what he was born to do.
Gen tossed the quaffle in the air , and shot off before the two chasers could crash into her. As her teammates practiced, weaving between each other, she went through her exercises, figuring out the nuances of the firebolt.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 21:55

they practiced hard until nine when they had to go inside
"I expected everyone to be well rested for tomorrow. The Slytherin's won't know what got them!" Savannah said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 18:21

"Wait...the first match is tomorrow?" Seb asked Ian in an undertone. "We're gonna get slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 19:05

"I heard that!" Savannah snapped at the boys. She took a deep breath to calm herself.
"If you think like that we are going to lose! Be here bright and early tomorrow." Savannah told the entire team, looking then each in the eyes.
"You are the best team this school as seen. I know it but do you? As soon as you've got that confidence we're unbeatable but until you do were just average Joe's! So sleep tight, eat a good breakfast tomorrow and lets win us a game!" Savannah said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 06:54

Nara was getting better and better, now she could attend classes but she couldn't sleep in her own bed because of the nightmares she had. It was quiet around her, Dace would visit sometimes and then he made her smile, he promised her today that they were going outside because the weather was nice. Dace promised madame Pomfrey to not get in trouble.

Dace helped Nara up to her feet and they were walking out on the courtyard, Nara winced a little and Dace noticed that insisted that she had to sit down and so they did. Nara looked at him.

"Thank you for doing this for me, taking care of me, visit me and help me with my homework. I owe you a big one." Nara said to him and Dace smiled shaking his head. "No you don't owe me anything, just promise me under any circumstances that you're not going into the forbidden forest and over the apparition boundary without me or Kaalee next to you." Dace said seriously and Nara nodded.

Nara let her head fall on Dace's shoulder, sighing.
"Nara?" Dace said her name and Nara pulled her head up and their faces were inches away from each other, Dace and Nara leaned in at the same time and then their lips touched each other, they shared the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next