Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Infirmary.... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:02

Alicia made a face. "Good luck with that. We're off to Defense with that absolutely horrid ministry woman." Cole and Alicia departed with another goodbye and good luck. "Oi, you really need a haircut, Cole," Alicia commented, as they left.
Cole shrugged. "Prolly, but Im too lazy, and I kinda like it." Alicia laughed her low, hoarse laugh slipping her arm through his.
"Definitely gives you that rebllious look, I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:08

Nara wiped away her tears and turned around." Leave me alone!!" Nara hissed at the matron.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:16

"Nara sweetie she's just trying to help. I'll be back after class okay?" Kaalee told her, blocking the matron from her view.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Paige felt a tiny pang of what she believed was Jealousy.
"What?" She whispered to herself. She doesn't get jealous, especially not of a guy she met yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:18

Nara shook her head but she knew Kaalee was right. Nara closed her eyes sighing deeply as more tears streamed down her cheeks, now she told someone it looked more worse than when she kept it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:22

"I'll fix this Nara. I promise." Kaalee told her before Madame Pompfry ushered her out. Kaalee, instead of going to class went to find Dace. She went threw the shadows and when she found him she went up and slapped him.
"Stay away from her. I don't care what you have to do but break off the engagement." She hissed furiously at him.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:27

Dace was sitting on a bench when Kaalee appeared and slapped him right in the face, he looked at her confused.

"You too, How do you know that i'm going to marry her. My task was to keep her safe where you couldn't. I did no shit about a wedding or an engagemant! Who told you that, serioulsy i'm going to murder that person!" Dace hissed at her. If Dace knew this was all about some wedding he would have stayed away from finding his real father.

"I swear i didn't know anything about a wedding, i just heard it from Paige and now you're slapping me and talk shit about a wedding!" He hissed burying his head in his hands.

"Dammit!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:30

Kaalee pondered and then bit her lip.
"Okay I'm sorry for slapping you, that might have been uncalled for. But you still need to find a way to break it off." Kaalee said, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:32

Alicia and Cole arrived right before the bell, sitting in the back of the classroom. Still hopeful, about half of the class had their wands out. "This class if going to be awful. Merlin," Cole sighed, thumping his head down on the desk.she gave his shoulder a light push. "Just 45 minutes, love, we can do this. And then I have a free hour..." She trailed off suggestively. He groaned, tilting his head so he could look at her through one eye.
"That's just cruel, Spinnet. I can't skive off potions, and your offering a make out session I can't take you up on!"
She grinned down at him, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "I know!" She sang in a whisper. He poked her in the side, scowling at her.
45 minutes and a length of doodle-covered parchment later, and Cole stumbled out of Defense, yawning. "I'll walk you to potions, if you'd like," Alicia offered. "I want to head down to the lake and take advantage of the warmth while it lasts."
"Sure," he smiled at her. They chatted easily as they walked down the stairs, and she kissed him chastely goodbye when they reached the dungeons staircase.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:33

"Sure i would love too but i don't know anything about a wedding so who's idea was it to start a wedding around my back? I'm fifteen and i don't even want to get married, so tell me?" Dace looked at Kaalee throwing his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:36

"Malfoy Senior, who happens to like you a bit so if you ask him I'm sure he'll at least postpone it so I can figure a way to stop it completely." Kaalee said, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:40

"Malfoy Senior? Now the bells are ringing but then the Dark Lord is behind this as well? Because why should only Lucius be behind this stupid idea, yes i want to be a DE but i don't want to be married with the Dark Lords Daughter, that would be so stupid!" Dace snorted.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:42

"I know but you can't exactly go up to the Dark Lord and say, 'oi, I know you want me to marry your daughter and all but I don't want to becuase you know, I'm too damn young." Kaalee said, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 17:48

"Then what am I supposed to do just go to Lucius and tell him I'm not going to marry her? Kaalee you and Paige knew this earlier than I did so you fix it with the dark lord I'm going to talk to my father about it, he is one of the loyal follower, maybe he can do something! You two better be carefully because he's suspecting of something and he is not quite fond of it!" Dace warned her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:09

"What do you mean Paige knows about it?" Kaalee asked him.
"I literally found out two minutes ago." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:13

"She just told me, we had an argument about staying away from Nara, when she told me about the wedding. I didn't ask for more information because I was shocked and walked out, but the Dark Lord is not stupid Kaalee and you know as I know that what he wants is what he gets!" Dace told Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:16

"I can handle the Dark Lord. I just need you to tell either your father or Lucius that you don't want to go threw with it. I'll take it from there." Kaalee told thim.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:19

"I will, if you excuse me I'm going to take a shower, I have loads of other stuff to do." Face walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:20

Kaalee sunk on the bench he left unoccupied, cracking her back and neck. Paige had known? Why hadn't she told Kaalee? Was she really on His side? To many questions spireled in her head and she needed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:36

Kaalee made her way to Potions.
"I know I'm late but right now I don't particularly care." Kaalee said to her father before she sat down in her usual seat, and started to copy the notes of the person next to her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:40

"OI, are you okay?" Seb whispered, reaching forward over the desk to tap her shoulder. Cole was diligently finishing copying the notes from the chalk board.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:42

"Not really but I can't talk about it right now." Kaalee said, finishing the notes and leaning back in her chair. She sighed and closed her eyes.
"Tell me...how much do you like your next class?" Kaalee asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:45

"I have a free hour next, how convenient," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:47

"Good because I need to rant and I don't really have anyone else to rant to...you don't mind if I rant do you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:48

He shook his head. "Not at all. Lts be honest, what else am I good for?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:52

"Well I heard you're a pretty good kisser too but of course 99% of what goes threw the gossip vines isn't true." Kaalee teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next