Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Infirmary....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:21

Cole jumped, grabbing onto the wall so he didn't fall. "Fuck! Merlin, whoever the hell you are. first, what's the big idea? You can't just go around scaring folks sitting like 75 meters above the ground. fuck," he muttered, clutching his still pounding heart. "Second, what are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:24

Snape walked up to Nara and grabbed her arm to check her wrist with the three large and deep cuts in it.
"What did i tell you about going into the forbidden forest? You know your godfather is a beast why do and let him make fun of you. He could have killed you." When Kaalee appeared Snape turned to his daughter.

"Do you have your mothers Spellbook?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:46

"I wouldn't of let you fallen. I cast a safety guard net around the tower everyotime I come up here. It'll just bounce you right back. I'm Paige by the way. And the reason I'm up here is because this is MT safe place." Paige shrugged.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+*-*-**--*-*--*-*-*-**-*

"Yeah, I've got it right here." Kaaler said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsforever.forumotion.com
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:50

"Cole. Your safe place, eh? He inquired, relaxing a little when he heard about the safety net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:53

"Not many when you're trying to hide from everyone." Paige shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:56

He patted the stone beside him. "Hiding from everyone? And why would you be doing that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:59

"Because I'm Rodophulas Lestrange's daughter and Bellatrix's Lestrange's step daughter...not exactly the best name now is it?" Paige said, sitting down.
"Lot's of people don't like me so I come up here. Peaceful sorta...and sometimes I like jumping off...I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie sometimes." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:05

His back stiffened when he heard her lineage. "No. No, I dare say that's not a good name." He looked back out at the grounds, swirling his bottle before taking another swig. "It's very peaceful, especially at sunset. The hippogriffs go for one last flight before bed, and the sight of them over the lake is all very romantic." He flushed, and glared at her. "I'm an artist, alright? And don't you dare tell anyone I said that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:08

"Okay I'll make you a deal, don't tell Seb that Kaalee that she likes him, because she does you know, and in turn I'll keep your secret that, a secret." Paige said. She'd keep his secret anyway but she felt like she had to keep Kaalee's secret a secret
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:12

He scowled. "You Slytherin's are all so conniving. Fine. Deal. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:14

"There was a reason I wasn't put in Gryffindor love." Paige said.
"Watch this." Paige said, standing up and turning around. She closed her eyes and fell backwards. She got about 20 meters down before the safety net kicked in and she shot back up. She landed on a mat in the tower, on her feet. She turned around and gave a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:21

He raised his eyebrows. "Not bad, Slytherin. I'm surprised."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:25

"Why? Because I'm actually good at something? It's a common misconception that the only thing Slytherin's are only good at Dark Arts and Evil stuff. Blaise Zambini is second in our class, I'm second at Charms. But Miss Hermione Granger is always upstaging us. Not that I mind...Hermione is brilliant, glad to have such a brilliant witch on our side." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:29

"We'll when you say that, it makes me sound like an arse." He frowned at her. He was referring to something else when he said he was surprised, but he wasn't going to explain himself to a snake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:33

"Don't worry I understand. When you have people like Malfoy in your house it kinda ruins the whole lot doesn't it? But we're not all like that. Not all snakes. Did you know Merlin was a Slytherin?" Paige said. She could see he didn't like her and it was just because of her house and she was going to rectify that. If she was to be hated it wasn't going to be for something that small.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:38

"It's not just Malfoy," he said shortly. "And you're lying! Merlin couldn't have been a Slytherin! Hogwarts wasn't around then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:48

"No I'm not and yes it was! Hogwarts was established long before King Arthur's rule! It's in Hogwarts, A History!" Paige argued.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:15

He gaped at her, dumbfounded. "You actually read that book? Who actually reads that book?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:22

"I do because I have nothing better to do because I have no friends because they either want to be my friend because of my last name, or don't want to be, or if they don't care they hate me because I'm in bloody Slytherin and don't want to know who I am. Everyone at this Bloody school judges you by your house but newsflash! We aren't what our house stereotypes as! I'm not evil I just have an anger management problem and isn't particularly courageous! Not everyone in the Slytherin house is evil!" Paige was ranting, pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:23

After Snape healed Nara's cuts and vanished all the blood. Nara only had to drink a potion and come back every evening to heal her wrist a couple of times more.

Nara was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 14:02

His eyes flashed. "OI, take a breather, won't you?" He said, shifting on the wall uncomfortably. "I never said you were evil, so there's no bloody reason for you to be yelling at me! You think I don't know about stereotypes? I'm a Hufflepuff, for Merlin's sake! Everyone assume you're about as bright as a sack of bricks, or that you go around slipping happily every day. Well, news flash," he sneered, using her own words, "I don't love everyone, I hold grudges, and I certainly do not bloody well skip. So don't give me that 'poor me' act."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 14:48

Paige just glared at him before leaving the tower.
"Paige!" Kaalre called after her.
"Bloody good friends you make Kaals!" Paige yelled before disappearing.
"Bloody hell." Kaale muttered, going uP to the tower.
"Um...hi...I forgot my wand." Kaalee said, pointing to the piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 15:29

Nara stood up looking at the damage, she walked past Snape and Jonnilee, she saw Kaalee walk out of the room when her father was healing her.

"I need fresh air." Nara muttered angrily. She walked out of the room and through the corridors outside and up to the lake, she let herself fall on her knees. She grabbed with both hands a handfull of sand and little stones. Nara looked at it and then threw it out of frustration towards the water giving two screams also out of frustration.

Dace was sitting in a tree and looked at how the Dark Lord's daughter throwing things out of frustration. He shook his head and snorted. Dace jumped out of the tree and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:23

Cole shrugged, swirling his bottle full of now firewhiskey around. "I don't think you're friend likes me very much." He commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:28

"Did she yell at you?" Kaalre laughed when he nodded.
"Then she does. She only get it spats with people she either likes or could like." Kaalee said.
"Well I gotta go, I was just grabbing my wand so I can carry hot chocolate to Nara." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next