Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Infirmary.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 18:59

He gave her a haughty look, raising an eyebrow. "Please. That's actually part of that 1% that's true."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:01

"I'm sure." Kaalee laughed, opening one eye too look at him even if he was upside down. She craned her head so she could see him, her hair spilling over the back of her chair and on his desk.
"Whatcha think Cole? Think it is true?" She asked the other boy, peering at Seb.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:13

Seb scowled, "Don't believe me, Black?"
Cole sighed in frustration, using the end of his quill to push her hair off his notes. "First, Black, I wouldn't know from experience since I've never snogged the bloke, but from the birds he gets, I would assume he was. Second, while your flirting is adorable, could the two of you not involve me in it?"
"OI!" Seb pushed his mate. "Who pissed in your porridge," he asked his friend.
Cole merely breathed out of his nose heavily. "Alicia has a free hour this class, and I have this." He gestured to the notes and assignment on the board.
Seb laughed loudly at Cole, who glared at him and went back to taking notes out of the book about the potion he was supposed to be researching.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:22

"Well then I think we'll just have to rectify that won't we?" Kaalee asked him. She took her wand out and gave it a small flick but so Snape couldn't see it. It was a silent spell so he wouldn't know it was her but the spell she used was Densaugeo, the spell to make someones teeth grow at an alarming rate. Snape's teeth started growing and he glared at them all.
"Who's doing this?" He asked but he couldn't talk properly. Soon his teeth were so large he had to go to Madame Pompfry. He dismissed class, not knowing whatelse to do. Kaalee packed up her stuff and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:38

Cole starred at Snape in disbelief, turning wide eyes on Kaalee before he started laughing. Jumping up, her shoved all his materials into his bag, before gathering her up in a tight hug, kissing her cheek before running out of the classroom and down to the lake. There, he called out Alicia's name when he neared her, and she grinned waving excitedly at him. He dropped his bag a few feet from her before he slowed down, and tackled her to the ground, kissing her eagerly.

"That was really nice of you," Seb noted, as he gathered his things up at a much more reasonable pace.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:42

"What are you talking about? I did that because I didn't want to be stuck in potions." Kaalee snorted but she really did do it for Cole. She was going to be in big trouble for that later.
"So...none of what I'm about to tel you gets repeated right?" Sh easked him and he nodded.
"So my friend...let's call her Christine is being forced to marry this guy, let's call him Alec. And she hasn't met him before and she's really young and she doesn't want to and I went to go confront him about it and he didn't know anything about it until this morning when my other friend told him but she didn't tell me and I didn't know about it until this morning when Christine told me." Kaalee said, as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:46

"Okay, sure, awkward arranged marriage that neither party wants to be involved in. Got it. Are there any negative complications from this arrangement, other than the age factor? Or any particular reason why they are being forced?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:48

"Well only the fact that I promised Christine a normal life and this isn't exactly it and my best friend has been lying to me for who knows how long. Okay...that's better...more sorted out." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:51

"Is there anything you lot can do to stop the marriage, or is it sort of out of your hands? And as for your best friend, why don't you confront her--civilly, of course--about her involvement in this."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:52

"Because we don't get in fights civily. I end up like the Slytherin table this morning and she ends up like Snape. You could say we clash a bit." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 19:56

"Then don't fight," he shrugged, thinking it was fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 20:00

"Tell Cole that...he's got in argument with her too." Kaalee muttered before turning around and skipping backwards.
"So, what do you want to do?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 20:09

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Cole never gets into arguments. He avoids them like the plague. Is this friend of yours in Slytherin? Because he has issues with them". And I don't really care. We could take a walk outside. It's so nice."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 20:12

"Yes...Paige." Kaalee said.
"Come along then." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:23

"Wait, Paige? That skirt is terrifying! I mean, not that you're anymore comforting when pissed," he trailed off, teasing her as he followed Kaalee outside.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:27

"Oi!" Kaalee said.
"Follow me I want to show you something." Kaalee said, grabbing his hands and leading him to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:42

He saw where they were going and tried to stop. "But were not supposed to go into the forbidden forest. It's forbidden for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:47

"Do you trust me?" She asked him, turning and stopping, looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:50

"We'll, that's not very fair, now is it. Sure, I trust you, but it's a school rule. Well get in trouble if we're caught!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 22:54

"Then let's not get caught!" Kaalee asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 23:11

"OI! It's not that simple," he frowned, but came along with her all the same. "It's the principle of the whole matter, Kaalee. It's the fact that we are intentionally doing something that goes against the rules of such an honored institution. That we won't even be able to deny that we were here on purpose if we get caught. That we could potentially get in major trouble for what were doing, or that well have to lie to our head of house."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 23:15

"I think that rules were made to be broken. And we won't get caught. It is extremely difficult to catch something you can't see, no?" Kaalee asked him as she walked along the path she walked many times before.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 23:17

"Unjust rules were made to be broken, and this rule is not unjust." He sighed. "Sorry. This is why no one wants to hang out with hufflepuffs, isn't if?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 23:22

"Personally I think this is an unjust rule. Hold my hand." She said, as they stepped into a clearing. It was full of thresles. Kaalee found out if she cast shadows out other people can see the world as she does.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 23:32

He gave her a look at her request, but complied anyway. He gasped when all of a sudden, black skeletal winged, horse-like creatures appear. Stumbling back a few steps, he asked in a hoarse voice, "what...what are they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next