Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Infirmary....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 10:48

He raised an eyebrow at her, but it was hidden by the shadows of the astronomy tower. "That's strange. Does she usually run away too? Oh, sorry, yeah, go make some hot chocolate," he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 10:55

"Depends." Kaalee sent him a grin before going to the kitchens to make Hot Chocolate for Nara and her. She went back to the infirmary but Nara was gone.
"Madame Pompfry where did Nara go?" Kaalee asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsforever.forumotion.com
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 10:59

"What, sweetheart?" Se asked, coming out of her office. "Oh, Nara? I don't really know. She just left. You see, I was kicked out by you, don't you remember?" She scowled, her hands on her plump hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:33

"Oh...yeah...sorry about that." Kaalee walked backwards until she was out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:05

Seb stumbled into the dormitory a few minutes after curfew, rubbing his sore eyes. He spotted Ian lounging on the sofa in front of the fireplace, and stumbled over to the tall boy, dropping his backpack on the ground before flopping on the couch. "I officially hate sixth year," he complained, covering his eyes with his forearm.
"Did the devil-may-care Sebastian actually do his coursework by himself?" An astounded female voice inquired. Seb peeked out, and spotted a busty red head sitting next to Ian, whose arm was around her shoulders,
"Genny," Seb greeted warmly, grinning at her upside down. "Oh how I've missed your gorgeous self over the summer hols"
"And, as per usual, I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or legitimate." She smiled, back at him, her face lighting up and turning even prettier, of that was possible.
Ian leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Well, he's certainly being serious about you being gorgeous." Genevieve turned her smile on Ian and responded with something equally cheesy and romantic.
Seb made a face and rolled to his feet. "And that's my cue to leave. Use protection children," he grinned with a cheeky wave as he headed into the dormitory and collapsed on his bed.
Felix was still up, chatting with Luna Lovegood at a set of armchairs in the corner of the ravenclaw common room. Both blondes clutched a steaming mug if tea as they discussed they heatedly possibility of the existence of nargles. Felix firmly believed they could not exist, while she argued that they certainly did.
Cole was still sitting on the low wall around the astronomy tower, one leg drawn up to his chest while the other swung back and forth, hitting the wall in a steady thunk-thunk-thunk rhythm. His face was contorted into a scowl. He didnt know that girl, but his nature was such that any argument--even if he was clearly in the right--did not sit well with him.
He was reflecting on what she said, and it was making him doubt his carefully constructed beliefs. Since first year, he had harbored a hatred for Slytherin's of all kind...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:02

Paige sat on the ground by Black Lake. She carefully breathed and tried to calm down.
"Way to make friends Paige." Paige said to herself bitterly. She looked at the lake before she got her wand out and froze it. She got on the ice and started to slide around, falling down quite a bit.

_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!__!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Kaalee went in search of Nara, trying to find her friend before the hot chocolate didn't become so hot.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:13

Cole breathed out heavily through his nose, forcing himself to let the conversation go. He drained his bottle of firewhiskey before getting from the wall, almost losing his balance. He caught himself roughly on the wall, swearing when he pulled away and saw the blood from the scrape. He squinted at it, trying to pull his wand out from his pocket where he has stored it. With a cheer of victory, he pulled it free and healed his cut. Then he vanished the remnants of the food from Kaalee and him, and stumbled his way down the astronomy stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:17

Paige went back inside because the lake started to thaw and saw Cole, very drunk and very out of it. She debated on whether to help him or not and then she decided she should. She cast a concealment charm around the two of them first of all.
"Cole...can I help you back to your room?" She asked quietly. She was going to anyway but she figured she better ask. She didn't know what to do in these situations. Sure Slytherins got drunk all the time but it was within their own common room so you didn't really have to help them.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:21

He squinted at her. "Wha' the fuck, why no'." He gave a mirthless laugh. "Yknow, ya caugh me on a bad day," he slurred to her. "It's no' really you, you were jus' there and you're in tha' 'ouse." He spat off to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:23

"Cole it's after hours. Can I at least walk with you so you don't get caught?" Paige asked him quietly.
"I know. I know that Slytherin is bad and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for whatever they did." She said, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:29

"Woman, I alrea'y said yeah. Now git o'er here 'fore I fall o'er. An while your apology is nice, it doesna really change things, does it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:31

"I can't understand you. Sorry. I'm horrible at understanding British accents." Paige said, going over there and putting one of his arms over her shoulder.
"True...but sometimes it's nice to hear." Paige said, hearing Miss Norris's paws but they quickly faded.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:36

He poked her cheek. "Aren't ya Bri'ish?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:43

"I lived in France until I was eleven. I'm Kaalee's stepsister you know. The only reason I came here is because I'd actually know people here so I wouldn't be completely alone. Besides who wouldn't want to go to a school where Dumbledore is headmaster, I mean he's completely awesome plus Beuxbottens is completely girls...I would rather not, not have a boyfriend until I was 17 when I graduated. So we've come to the understanding that we really can't understand each other. Well you can understand me I guess...when I'm speaking English. Mais que faire si je commence à parler français?" Paige asked him as they walked in, what she hoped, was the direction of the Hufflepuff Common room.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:49

"Right, I know tha'. And Dumbledore is the boss man. And what'd ya mean we can't understand each other? Oh, are you talking about more'n jus' lang'age? I 'onestly 'ave no idea wha' you jus' said."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:50

"I guess. I don't know. I don't know what I'm saying a lot of the time. I don't really have a filter on my mouth you know? It just all comes pouring out. Oh and I am sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to yell." Paige said to him.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:02

Nara pulled herself up and walked to the infirmary, she layed down on the bed and closed her eyes, she knew she couldn't sleep but only closing her eyes helped her to relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:04

He shrugged, suddenly feeling surprimsingly sober. "you're not the only one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry too, I have no excuse for what I said." They had reached the corridor in the dungeons that led to the secret passage to the hufflepuff common room. "Anyway, thanks. Ill see you around the school, Im sure." He kissed her cheek before exiting quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:07

Kaalee searched everywhere she could think but she still couldn't find Nara.
"Damn it." Kaalee said, conjuring a quill and a piece of parchment.
Sorry I couldn't find you love, I tried looking everywhere after I came back but you weren't anywhere. I got you some hot chocolate to drink...I'm sorry if you thought I was leaving again. That wasn't my intention. Send me a note if you want to talk...i'll be there as fast as I can.

Kaalee sent it and the now reheated hot chocolate to her threw the shadows.

~_~_~_~_~__~~_~_~__~_~_~_~___~_~~_

Paige put a hand on her cheek and blushed before making her way down the halls a short way to the Slytherin common room. She had no idea they were so close.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:17

Nara felt a note falling on her lap and she opened her eyes, she lit the room with her small lamb by her bed and opened the note. She read the whole note and saw it was from Kaalee. She looked around for parchement and a quill but she could only find a quill, she turned the paper and started writing a note. While writing the note, the hot chocolate appeared on the table behind my bed, Nara smiled.

Kaalee,

i needed space, i was at the black lake and now i'm back at the infirmary.
It's your decision if you want to come or not. Thanks for the hot chocolate.

Nara

She closed the paper and looked around for my owl, Nara pulled herself up and walked to the window for her owl and gave it to her.

"Kaalee" she muttered and the owl flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:19

Kaalee made her way back into the infirmary, sneaking past Madame Pompfry, and towards Nara.
"Hey sweeite." She said, sitting on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:20

Cole glanced at the alarm clock when he reached the dormitory he shared with Seb and Ian, both of whom were sound asleep, and groaned. It was around 1:30 in the morning. He stumbled o his bed, peeling off his clothes before falling into his bed in just his boxers.
The morning came to soon, and he stumbled bleary eyed out of bed--only when Seb swore at him and pulled him forcefully from his bunk--and to the showers. He felt decidedly more human after his shower, and together the three boys headed up to the great hall for breakfast. Ian was the only one of the group who followed the uniform code, his white shirt and gray slacks pressed, his biuttons done up all the way, and his tie tight. Seb had left his top button undone, his tie loose, and his robes were a little wrinkled. Cole also had his top button undone, but his shaggy hair was still wet, and pushed back from his face. He hasn't had time to put on his contacts, so he wore his glasses, which he hated to do. He oped he didnt rn into Alicia that day, be cause he was certain she would take one look at him and rn away. In reality, however, he looked rugged and rebellious, and very attractive, with a light shadow because he hadn't shaved that morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:22

Nara was back on the bed with her eyes closed, when she heard Kaalee she opened her eyes and gave her a weak smile.

"Hi, how are you?" Nara asked Kaalee awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:28

"I'm good...how are you feeling?" Kaalee asked her, taking a sip of her apple cider and looking at Nara.

_~_~_~_~__~~_~~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~~

Paige sat at the Slytherin table, her glasses on her nose, her hair in a messy bun, reading Hogwarts, A History again because they had a test in History and she didn't study at all last night.
"Whatcha doing Paige?" Malfoy asked from down the table.
"Leave me alone Ferret. She's your bloody aunt, you ask her." Paige said, not looking up. Malfoy made an annoyed noice but didn't bother her again.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 14:34

"I'm fine." She lied but she didn't want to talk about her life because it was already more than worse and Kaalee wanted to get that life far away just like Snape said. Nara couldn't give Kaalee a reason not too, she had friends right now, friends that didn't had anything to do with the dark side.

"Thanks for the hot chocolate." Nara said to Kaalee

Dace walked into the great hall hearing that Malfoy was annoying Paige. He chuckled.
"Malfoy leave the girls alone, you don't make any change with her, have you seen Nara?" Dace sit down between the two and looked from Paige to Draco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next