Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Infirmary...2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:11

the sunlight shined inside the infirmary, there were no other students in the infirmary. The only one who was lying in one of the beds was Nara, her eyes closed, the sheets covering half of her body, one of her arms covered with bandage was lying on her stomach.

Nara moved a little and then probably from the pain she stiffed a little and then you could see her moving other parts of her body. Nara awoke from a deep sleep, she opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times because of the sunlight in the room. Now her eyes cmpletely open and looking around, you could see fear in her eyes as she looked around without moving her head.

Nara couldn't remind the activities from the past so she was curiously but afraid looking around, her eyes fell on her arm and suddenly she tried to pull herself up but you could read her facial expression and that wrote a huge pain.

"Oww." That was the first sound she made and lied her head back on her pillow, she was still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:13

"I wouldn't suggest that love." Jonnilee told her. She had parted the shadows that Kaalee made but it was work to keep them parted and not collapse on her. Sure Jonnilee had shadows but they weren't nearly as strong as Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:18

Nara looked at the girl in front of her, she was familiar but Nara couldn't come up with who the girl was in front of her. There was only one auestion Nara was dying to know.

"What happened to me?" She managed to get out with the weak and crooked voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:20

"Do you remember Kaalee?" Jonnilee asked her.
"Well she got you away from the Dark Lord and is being pretty heavy on the protection. I'm being crushed by it right now but I figured she wouldn't let me die so...yeah. How are you feeling?" Jonnilee asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:26

"Kaalee!" Nara whispered as the tears appeared in her eyes, she the past activities flowing back in her mind, making her breathing uncontrollable.

"He is here, he is going to get me, i don't want to marry him, i don't......" Nara pulled her hand on her mouth as the tears rolled over her cheeks, totally in shock, you could hear her making crying noises in her hand. After a couple of minutes she was more calm but still crying.

"I'm not feeling very well" Nara told Jonnilee still sniffing a little.

"Where is she, where is Kaalee, where is Dace?" She asked Jonnilee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:30

"Nara you are safe. Kaalee is protecting you. Like I said, I'm being crushed and I control shadows like she does. I don't know where Dace is but he didn't want this and is pretty far away. Kaalee is down in the courtyard because Madame Pompfry won't let her in." Jonnilee explained.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:35

Nara listened to Jonnilee and nodded, she wiped her tears away and you could see her disappointed look that they aren't here, she wanted to see them so badly.

"When can they come here?" She asked Jonnilee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:39

"I don't know..." Jonnilee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:42

"Ohh, tell Kaalee i want to speak to her, i will ask madame pomfrey if she can come in and Dace...." Nara looked away, it did hurt what Jonnilee said about him, maybe he was angry with her, it was all her fault.

"You don't have to tell Dace..." she said to Jonnilee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:44

"He's not mad at you love...he's at himself. We are all are. Mad at ourselves, not Dace." Jonnilee explained.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:57

Nara looked at Jonnilee but was a bit confused, why were they angry at themselves?

"I decided to walk away from all of this, i decided to cross the boundary line and get caught, not you, npt Kaalee and certainly not Dace. I walked into their trap they made and i'm the one who is paying. Why would you be angry at yourselves? You should be all angry at me. I made you come all in danger, me and my stupid actions. I'm the blame and nobody else." Nara said harshly.

The rant made her tired and everything was hurting her, she sighed and rubbed her face a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 16:05

"Because it's our job's to protect you Nara. Our only job and if we fail at that..." Jonnilee shook her head, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 16:14

"NO!" Nara yelled angrily.

"You can't protect me if it is my own stupid fault, i walked away from all the protection i had on the hogwarts grounds, i walked away! ME! I DID!!" Nara screamed at Jonnilee

Nara covered her face in her hands because she was feeling a headache coming up.

"Please just get Kaalee for me, i want you all to listen to me for once, it is my fault Dace got tortured, my fault that i had to marry him." she said in a muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 10:49

After her outburst Jonnilee was nowhere to be seen and that left Nara alone with a expression of sadness and disappointment. Why wouldn't they listen to her and admit it was her fault, it was her fault and the longer they did to avoid that the longer Nara wasn't getting any better. Nara pulled the duvet off her and pulled herself up ignoring the pain in her whole body.

She touched with her bare feet the ground, it was cold but she would get used to it, sitting at the edge of the bed she looked around, madame Pmfrey wasn't anywhere in sight so Nara pulled herself and did a couple of steps away from the bed, nothing happened then she took another three steps and out of nowhere her breath was knocked out of her and she stumbled back to the bed, catching up her breath. Nara looked around but there was nobody in the room who could have done that then she reminded what Jonnilee said, Kaalee had shadows surrounding Nara for any attacks.

"Dammit Kaalee." Nara yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 11:05

Kaalee heard her name in the web of shadows and decided to go there. She saw Nara trying to get threw her web and her eyes widened in alarm as she took it down.
"Nara are you insane? You could have gotten yourself killed!" Kaalee cried.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 11:26

Nara looked up when she heard Kaalee's voice, Nara reached her hand to her but she was too weak to even hold her hand up. Nara's face was pale, she was sweating a lot and her breathing slowed down. Was this her end, it felt like that, black dots dancing around, her eyes fluttered open but closed again as the sunlight was way too bright.

"Kaaleee...." She said softly hoping she would hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 11:47

Kaalee leaned down by her friend and did all the healing and energy spells she knew.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 14:22

Nara opened her eyes and instantly felt better, she saw Kaalee sitting next to her on the bed. She grabbed Kaalee's hand.

"Why didn't you let me die?" she asked her. Nara was convinced she couldn't be saved but something pulled her back, she didn't want to but she couldn't fight it. Nara woke up to see that Kaalee was the one who pulled her back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 15:07

"Why would I let you die?" Kaalee asked her, confused.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 15:28

"It would save you a lot of work anyway, i know that all of you are angry at yourself for not protecting me enough but why? i'm the one who crossed the boundary, i'm the one who you have to be angry with that i risked all of your lives for stupidness and reckless behaviour. I don't deserve to be here and now i'm trapped here and all the blame i received. Why wouldn't you let me die?" Nara asked Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 15:36

"Nara my protection should last past Hogwarts. You should be able to leave without getting kidnapped. I don't want you dead, of course I don't want you dead.!" Kaalre cried.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 15:53

"I'm not much of a friend when you need to keep your eyes open for me every single second, Kaalee i want you to be free, free to do what you can do without having me to protect! Don't you see how lost i was when and jealous i was for having friends, friends who didn't know your true person. Just to have friends who not know anything about you besides your can be fun and outgoing! When i realised you didn't want me around i wanted to do the same but my father reminded me that i could never be that way. Why should i stay alive? You can't be your true self if i'm around and i can only be free of grasping when i'm totally gone." Nara said to Kaalee, she looked away fidgeting with the white sheets on the bed. Nara looked up again.

"I love you as my friend Kaalee but i don't want anyone risking their lives for me and if i cannot be rescued it is not your job to save me, so take those shadows away from me, nobody will do me harm or will protect me untill i say so. Go and live your free life without worrying about me please." Nara said firmly but her eyes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 15:59

"The only time I'm around you Nara." Kaalee said shortly.
"I'll stay away if that is what you want but the Shadow's are staying. They won't hurt you or anyone good from now on though and you won't be able to see them." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 16:22

Nara didn't look at Kaalee because her vision was blurred of the tears, she knew very well that she could not make friends but she didn't want to feel like a important something that had to be protected.

Nara leaned in her pillow as the tears streamed down her cheeks, she didn't know why she was crying.

"I want you to be free from protecting me, i want you all to be free and not forced to do something to keep me from getting tortured, Just live your life like you want too." Nara said as a final word.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 16:33

"This is how I want to live my life Nara! Besides it's not like you don't protect me! The only reason He hasn't killed me is because of you. I'm protecting you and that's final." Kaalee said before she stomped out and went prolly find something sugary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Infirmary...2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Infirmary...2   the Infirmary...2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Infirmary...2
Page 1 of 1