Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Infirmary.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 13:55

"Stop it! Punish me! Not her!" Kaalee screamed.
"My Lord perhaps she is right. I mean the last thing we need is that oaf Dumbledore catching on to our plan." Bellatrix said.
"I don’t need you 5o fight my battles!" Kaalee hissed at Bellatrix.
"Do not disrespect your mother girl!" The Dark Lord hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 14:11

"She deserves to be punished and this is also a test to see how strong she really is, fulfill your task and leave my daughter to me." Voldemort hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 14:16

Kaalee put up a shield of shadows around Nara, before stepping back.
"You may be strong at New Magic my Lord but in the end even the weakest Old Magician will prevail over yours." Kaalee hissed.
"My Lord." Kaalrr said before walking away, covering herself with shadows. She wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 15:06

Nara stopped with shaking but she was still having the flu. Madame pomfrey struggled to lower Nara's temperature.
"It's so hot here." Nara whined
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 15:34

He gave her a small smile. "I problem. Letting someone get a concussion isn't on my list of things to do. And sure, I suppose." He stepped up close to her, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Tell me, do I smell?"

Madam Pomfrey came back holding a vial of the potion to cure it. "Here you are Miss Malfoy. Drink this, and you'll be all better." She noticed her rubbing her arm. "Did you hit your arm during the accident? Here, let me see." Pomfrey reached out to grab Nara's arm.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 15:43

"Noo!!" Nara yelled she pulled her hand out her grip and hold her arm protectively against her chest. "I need professor Snape!" Nara hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 16:36

"Madame Pompfry I am very sorry but you must leave." Kaaler said, walking into the room and grabbing various ingredients.
"Sorry Seb but you have to as well." Kaalee said.
"Miss Black." Madame Pompfry said but Kaalre just pulled the curtain.
"Important order business! Dumbledore's orders!" Kaalee said, quickly mixing the potion together.
"You are going to be okay. I'm shielding you right now and eventually my mother will make him distracted. She rather likes you, and doesn't want to see you dead." Kaaler said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 16:42

"Your mother doesn't like me at all but what did he want from me? I have been working on the plan as much as I can!" Nara asked Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 16:50

"Well yeah...I rather like you and my mother doesn't want to see me dead." Kaalee said.
"I don't know. He's insane, no one, barring my mother mind you because she's insane too, really understands him." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 17:15

Nara sighed. " can you help me to my room I need to sleep?" Nara asked Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 17:19

"Of course sweetie." Kaalee said, wiping stray hairs away from the girls forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 18:00

nara looked weirdly at Kaalee while Kaalee brushed away her hair. "Great i was probably looking handsome while i had the highest fever with a hot boy around!" Nara huffed sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

Nara pulled herself up, still a little wobbly but she could stand. "Let's get me some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:06

Seb raised an eyebrow and ran a hand through his hair again when Kaalee pushed him out of the hospital wing and shut the door in his face. He shrugged to himself and headed back down the four flights of stairs to the dungeons entrance. As he descended the dungeons staircase, he marveled once again at how quiet Hogwarts was during the evening. All of the preteen children were in their common rooms, and most of the older students were either enjoying the unusually warm September evening outside or in their favorite handouts with their mates.
When he reached the hufflepuff common room, he headed straight for the bathroom the 5, 6, and 7th year boys shared, smiling when he found it empty. He took a long shower, washing the sweat and stress away. 15 minutes later, he exited the bathroom, towel drying his hair, and gym shorts sung low on his hips. Entering his dorm room, he was surprised to see that no one was in there. Usually there was at least one of his 6 roommates at least fetching someone from their trunk when he was in there. He shrugged it off as he changed from his shorts to a pair of sweatpants and a faded green, Irish Narional quidditch team shirt from the World Cup he went to his last year. While it made him sad to wear it because it was the last thing he did with his sister before she died, it had also been an excellent night. His family had left before the drama with the dark mark, but it was still scary to hear about it the next day.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:14

Kaalrr brought Nara to her room and was about to leave the Slytherin common room when a brunette tornado attacked her.
"Kaalee! I need your help!" Her step sister whined.
"Hi Paige. Nice to see you too." Kaalee groaned at her.
"You know you love me!" Paige stuck her tongue out.
"Whatever floats your boat." Kaalee said, as she started to the exit
."come on then love, to the library." Kaalee said and they went to the library.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:22

He rubbed the back of his neck, kicked the wet towel to the pile of dirty laundry in the corner of the room, and exited to the common room, transfiguration book in hand. McGonagall, among others, had assigned a ridiculous amount of homework for the first day back, and he figured he should start reading the chapter before he got overwhelmed. While 6th years didn't have as much work as the 7th years, it was still a pretty close call.
As soon as he stepped out of the corridor leading to the boys dorms, he knew he was not going to be able to study. The Stoll brothers were entertaining a crowd of impressed 4th years, while surreptitiously winking in amusement at fellow 7th years. Fireworks were exploding, cards were magicked to speak as they flew around the audience's heads, and a cat was yowling from the noise. Girls were gossiping and laughing around tables, and the younger boys were playing tag. He ran a hand down his face in restoration and turned around to slip his sneakers on. He was headed to the library.
His backpack thumped against his back as he walked up the great staircase to the library
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:33

"So...which subject do you need help with?" Kaalre asked Paige.
"Don't kill me?" Paige asked in a small voice and Kaalee glared at her.
"I can't help you with Transfiguration! I'm barely passing!" Kaalee hissed.
"Yeah, a 6th year class!" Paige said.
"Ugh...fine. What are you guys doing?" Kaalee sighed, giving in.
"Um...turning a turtle into a teacup." Paige said.
"It's easy if you don't think about it, just let it come naturally. Think about about like the turtle just has a small spell onhim and youhave to take it off. L" kaalee said.
"Easy says the metamorphagus." Paige muttered.
"Shut up." Kaalre shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:38

When Seb entered the library, he immediately scanned the room for anyone he knew. Predictably (in Ian and Coles case), but strangely (in the case of Felix), none of his mates were there. He frowned in concern, since he hasn't seen them in awhile, but then caught sight of Kaalee across the room. At least, he thought it was her, but he wasn't sure because she was always changing her appearance.
Casually, he walked over, heading for the table next to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:44

Kaalee looked at Seb as he walked over there, with a face that didn't have a proper proper name that she called I don't know if that's some random chick or Kaalee.
"It's me Seb...this is my blond look, I'm always a blond when I'm with this idiota." Kaalee grinned and Paige slapped her on the back of the head.
"Shut up!" Paige hissed at her, smiling are Sebastian
"If I shut up then I can't introduce the two of you, Seb this is Paige, Paige this is Sebastian." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:49

He raised an eyebrow at her, looking her up and down. "Hey, blonde looks good on you too," he complimented her before turning to the outgoing brunette. He grinned at her and stuck out his hand, sensing that they would get along well.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:53

"Nice to meet ya." Paige said, shaking his hand with a very firm grip.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 22:57

"I do believe the pleasure is all mine," Sebastian winked, returning her firm grip before releasing her hand and grabbing a chair. After dumping his bag on the ground, He sat down on the chair, and leaned his elbows on the table, reading what they were working on upside down. "Transfiguration? Merlin, McGonagall's just getting everyone this year."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 23:03

"I'm fine at it however someone is a bit to cocky for her own good and when I offer her help she says she'll be fine and I insisted hut noe and then what do we figure out? That she's not as good at Transfiguration as she claimed to be." Kaalre said and Paige hit her on the back of the head again.
"Ow! Who's been letting f you watch TV!" Kaalrr groaned.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 23:09

"Hey, now," Seb intervened. "Let's not get violent now. I can't imagine you would be very cooperative about getting extra help, Kaalee," he said, raising an eyebrow, gold eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 23:12

"If I need help I ask for help however I never need help so your question is redundant." Kaalee said indignantly, looking down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 23:18

He pursed his lips and gave her a disbelieving look. "Uh huh, sure. Tell me that and make eye contact with me." He turned to Paige and raised an eyebrow. "She doesn't, does she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next