Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Courtyards! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:46

He rubbed a shaking hand over his mouth. Swallowing hard, he tried to keep himself together, but at Kaalees words, he fell apart, collapsing in on himself. He hadn't told anyone outside of his family, and hadn't let himself truly cry the whole time, trying to be light hearted and go on with his life like she would have wanted him to. It was easier when he was away from his hometown, and everyone's pitying looks; he didn't want pity. Ellie would have hexed anyone who pitied her, all while laughing at them for thinking her too weak.
"Sorry," he hiccuped. "this is so embarrassing,"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:51

"I know, it hurts, losing someone you love. It's okay to cry and talk about it. Especially with someone who cares about you." I said, taking into my arms so he wouldn't feel quite so alone hopefully.
"It's okay, just let it out ma amour." I said, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:57

He held her back tightly. Eventually, he calmed down, wiping his cheeks dry before resting his head on her shoulder. "Sorry. I never really talked about this with anyone. The girls And Greg were too little, and Mum was bad enough without me saying anything about Ellie. Dad...wasn't around anymore, so it was just me. I thought it would be best if I didn't talk about it, but Greg cried so hard when I left for Hogwqrts...maybe I should have talked about her more."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:03

"It's hard with little kids...they don't understand how she's gone they just know she's left. It's hard to know what they understand and what they don't." I said quietly.
"I'm always here to talk to, so is Paige, if you'd like. Sometimes it's easier to talk to someone outside your family." I said, kissing his head.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:05

Seb smiled and pressed his lips to her collarbone in response. "Hey, how long would you say we've known each oth?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:07

"I don't know...maybe a month?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow at the change in subject.

(I kind of stretched their time out a bit...is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:14

(It's fine! I was kinda going off what happened earlier in this particular thead, since I read some of it. So yep yep it's fine!)

Sebastian sat straight, smiling crookedly at her, puffy eyes squinting almost shut as he laughed. "It's weird. I haven't told people I've known for 6 years what I just told you, and yet I didn't even hesitate."
Smacking his cheeks, he said, "okay! No more sad things. So, tell me about this garden. How'd you find it?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:19

"I don't know, exactly. I was wandering around the grounds when I was like six or seven when I came across it. It slowly became my place to go whenever I didn't want to be found." I shrugged, looking around.
"I've only shared this with Paige, and that's only because she followed me one day." I said, biting my lip and purposely looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:20

His eyes widened slightly, and then he grinned. "Hey," he said, "can I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:46

My eyes widened but I nodded.
"Please do." I said and I nearly smacked myself at that reply
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 22:03

He cupped her face in his hands gently and leaned forward until their lips were almost touching. "I won't run away afterwards like a wanker again, promise." He said, and then closed the tiny distance. He slanted his mouth over hers carefully, almost waiting for her cues for what to do next, and what was ok for him to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 22:05

She laughed slightly before his lips were on hers and she pushed forward a tiny bit, deepening the kiss just that bit, kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 22:53

Seb moaned before he pulled back, out of breath. "You're brilliant," he murmured, kissing the corner of her mouth. With a sigh, he moved back away from her, though he caught her hand as he fell back down on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 22:57

"Why thank you, you're not so bad yourself." I grinned before I laid down next to him.

"So not that I'm not in favor of this, because I am. Team Keb, or maybe Saalee? Seblee? Anyways, you two do know it's like almost eleven right?" Paige said as she walked up to us, raising an eyebrow.

"And this is where I regret Paige knowing where my hideout is." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:11

Seb grinned up at Paige, pulling Kaalee in closer as he teased the other girl. "Aww, Paige are you jealous? Don't want to share Kaalee?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:17

"Trust me, I don't want her for the reasons you want her." Paige rolled her eyes and I glared at her.

"Go away Paige." I said and Paige laughed before starting to skip away.

"Remember to use protections! I don't want to be an aunt this young!" Paige called before she was gone and I burying my face into my hands in embarrassment.

"I am going to kill her." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:22

"That's okay, we don't want you to be an aunt until you're a little bit cooler," Seb called after her. He froze, face turning bright red.
"Um, I mean - I was just - silence me will you?" He said to Kaalee, also burying his face into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:24

I giggled and stood up.
"Come on lover boy, we should probably get back to the school anyways before all the doors lock and we're stuck over at Hagrids for the night." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:27

He shuddered. "I like the bloke, but no thank you. Oil wouldn't you just be able to do that shadow thing into the castle anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:32

"Yes, I suppose so." I shrugged, thinking about it.
"Would you like to stay out here longer?" I asked him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:34

He sniffed, turning his nose up in disdain. "Nope. If I do that, I won't look like a proper gentleman, and we both know that appearances are everything," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 23:52

"Oh yes I'm sure." She laughed, going up on her tiptoes to kiss him once more, before she started walking back to the castle, looking back to see if he was following her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 00:12

Seb shoved his hands in the pockets of his robes. He paused before following her,looking back over the moonlit grounds. He let out a breathy laugh, and turned on his heel to jog up to her.
"I wonder what I should get Greg," he said when he caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 00:17

"Does he have a toy broom? You could get him one, or some candy from the village." I offered suggestions, although I never had any younger siblings or cousins so I wasn't much help.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 00:24

"Nah, he's scared of heights," Seb laughed. "I took him up once with me during fourth year, and he may or may not have fallen off and broken his leg. Kinda discouraged him from the whole quidditch thing. I wonder if I could charm something for him," Seb said, tapping his chin while he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: