Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Courtyards! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 01:40

He pouted and pointed to the cut. "I'm tough, remember. No way would someone like me be devoured. Because I'm tough." Seb kept repeating the word as he talked, smiling slightly to show he was joking.
Cole looked up, but then looked away again biting his lip. "He's reflecting," Seb told her with a sigh. "And you should probably go on and do whatever you need to. It's gonna take a bit to get his tooth back in, and then Ian's gonna want to lecture, and Merlin knows this guy's gonna be mopey all night. I'll see you later." He said and kissed her cheek before dragging Cole up the last couple flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 01:43

"See ya." Kaalee said, before turning back the other way to head to her common room. She figured she had homework she should probably do.

(Mind if I timeskip to like midweek or maybe the next weekend? I can't think of what would be terribly interesting during the week unless you have something?)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 01:50

(Nah I was planning on doing it anyway)

Seb dropped his head to the table with a thunk, groaning. "I'm sho bwoody tirhed!" He whined, glaring up at the teachers table. His cheek was moo shed against the worn wood, so his words came out funny.
Ian rolled his eyes but laughed at his over dramatic friend. "Yeah, they're really not giving us any slack even though we don't have exams anymore. And Umbridge..." He trailed off lips pursing a the thought of the pink toad.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 01:56

"Is a pink devil from the bottom pits of the seventh Hell?" Kaalee asked as she walked over to the Hufflepuff table, with Paige in tow.
"Yes, yes she is." Paige said as Kaalee sat down next to Seb and Paige next to her.
"So...do you lot have your costume picked out for tomorrow?" Kaalee asked them
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 02:05

"An! That's the description I was looking for!" Ian said, munching a green bean happily now that his dilemma was solved. "Oh yeah, Paige can I bring Gen?"
Seb gave a long suffering sigh as he sat up slowly. "I need this party, Paige. And I need it to be good, yeah?" He exchanged a look with Ian. "But uh what kind of costumes should we be looking at? Like, fancy or?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 02:13

"Sure, the more the merrier." Paige smiled.
"Whatever you want Seb. I wore my pajamas one year. The only thing is you have to wear a mask. Anonymity is the whole point of tonight." Paige said with a shrug.
"Although most people just dress up in a costume. I'm going as an," Kaalee started but Paige shushed her.
"Don't ruin the surprise." Paige said and Kaalee rolled her eyes.
"It's not that much of a surprise." Kaalee said but didn't elaborate on her costume.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 02:22

"OI, now I wanna know!" Seb cried. He gave her a puppy dog face. "Won't you tell me, Kaalee dear? What are you dressing as~?"
Ian made a face. "I'm going to go tell aten. You lot can deal with...that."
Sebastian stared heartbroken after his friend, then turned to Kaalee and Paige with a quivering lip. "Am I a...that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 08:39

"You are sort of thatish. Don't worry...so is Kaalee. It's what makes you two perfect for each other." Paige said with a smile.
"I should probably go. Got a lot of setting up to do." Paige said, getting up and wandering out.
"Don't listen to them. They're just jealous." Kaalee said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Anyways, so I heard of this crazy thing that people do called a study date. And I was thinking that maybe you and I should try it later today or maybe Monday." Kaalee said, unwrapping a muffin and taking it apart in nervousness. Not so much at his reaction but more at getting the nerve to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:09

Seb stared at her with wide eyes. "Kaalee...erm, look, it's not that I don't like you - becauseI do - and like any healthy boy I would love to, but I'm going to do things right this time around. So if you actually want to study, then I guess, but I dunno," his voice faded into a mumble, and he looked away rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:43

"I actually meant a study date you dolt. I'm falling behind in transfiguration." Kaalee rolled her eyes.
"I'll see you later." She said, getting up and stealing a muffin.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:48

His face flushed bright red, but he almost feell off the bench in his attempt to catch her arm. Some of hi stablemates giggled at him, and he straightened up with dignity to scowl at them. "Come on," he muttered, towing her after him as he left the great hall. Leaning against a pillar, he sighed and let go of her.
"Look, I'm sorry, really." He gave her a serious look eyebrows pulled low. "Most of the girls I've ever dated were only in it for the other kind of study dates, but I want to do it right this time. So I'm sorry. I'll help you in Transfiguration, though I'm pretty sure you're better than I am."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:10

Kaalee crossed her arms ovee her chest as she listened to him. She let out a sigh and moved her hair out of her face.
"I don't do that. I mean you have to know by now I don't really beat around the bush." Kaalee sighed.
"And I need help with conjering. Which you can actually do." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:54

"Yeah, I know.i should've known. iM sorry, it was a force of habit." He sighed and looked up. "Merlin, us Hufflepuff sixth years are really doing well this week."
Seb tilted his head, considering. "Yeah, I could probably help you with conjuring. It's like the only thing I can do.when?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 17:15

"Whenever, today if you want or maybe Monday. I'll be just about dead on Sunday, if I'm not actually dead." Kaalee chuckled slightly, before she looked outside where is was getting close to nine o'clock.
"Crap, I gotta run. My dad is making me do this stupid Potions club thing where basically I supervise a bunch of kids so they don't blow up the school. You're more than welcome to come with, but it's pretty boring." Kaalee sighed, checking to make sure she had her wand in her pocket, which she did.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 20:35

Seb made a face. "Nah, I'll pass. I try to stay as far away from that classroom as I can. Come find me after though, and we can work on transfiguration. Knock on the barrels and someone will get me."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:02

"K, I will see you later." Kaalee said, kissing him on the cheek before she walked down to the dungeons. It was all very boring until someone put some wormroot instead of wormtail in the potion they were making and kaboom.

Luckily no one was killed, or even severely injured, however Madam Pomfrey was keeping everyone in the infirmary until she could confirm they didn't have concussions. Kaalee was nursing a broken arm herself, but Madam Pomfrey swore it would clear up within the hour.
"You lot are never allowed back in my Potions club again. I hope you know that." She informed the two sheepish boys who had caused the accident.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:18

The vases of flowerson top of the mantleplace in the hufflepuff common room vibrated, and the coupe of students gathered there all looked up in confusion.
"Earthquake?" Seventh year boy suggested, but everyone else rolled their eyes.
"Scotland doesn't get earthquakes, duh," his friend said.
Most went back to studying, but Seb sat for a little bit, tapping his lip while he thought. "Didn't that sound like it was coming from the Potions room?" He asked Cole, who looked up from his sketchbook with a shrug.
"A bit, I guess. Why?"
"Bollocks!" Seb yelped, running out of the common room. There was a faint lingering scent of burned hair, and he swore again before heading up to the hospital wing. "Kaalee, you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:23

"Yeah I'm over here." Kaalee called, pushing her curtain back with her leg.
"Wotcher Seb." Kaalee said with a bright smile when he came over.
"Don't worry, no one's hurt. Just a little shaken up that's all. Although after my father gets ahold of me." Kaalee sighed.
"All well, it's over now, although I think I'll be disbanding the club until further notice." Kaalee shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:27

He caught sight of the splint on her arm and shot her a sarcastic look. "Yeah, no one go hurt. Sure. Tell that to the freaking cast on your arm!" Seb sighed and sat down on his haunches next to her bed. "So, how exactly do you break your arm when a potion exploded? and what do you mean, when your da gets ahold of you? He's not gonna..." Seb trailed off, expression darkening.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:32

"This? This will be healed in the hour, or so I'm told. I mean like major hurtage, like broken spine or something." Kaalee said.
"And it exploded, knocking us all back. I just happen to fall wrong, it's okay. I happens a lot surprisingly." Kaalee explained, poking the arm.
"Doesn't even hurt right now." She said, poking it again before receiving a glare from Madam Pomfrey.
"And that was a joke love, there might be some yelling and some grounding but honestly what can he really do here?" Kaalee shrugged.
"So...is our story all over the school yet?" Kaalee asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:36

He picked up her arm andbsgan examining the splint gently. Seb glanced up when she spoke of her father, and his eyes softened; he never knew how to judge Snape. "Which one? We have a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:41

"Which story? This one, the one where we blew up the potion room. I already know our story, I had to threaten this dweebs in order for them to shut up." Kaalee said, motioning to the 1st and 2nd years around her who made up the potions club.
"If you didn't like us you wouldn't be here." One of them said.
"I'm here out of fear of my father and out of the goodness of my heart but that's all your getting. The rest of the goodness is rationed out to Seb here." She informed them, sticking out her tongue. They started cracking up and she threw her shoe, which she had been keeping next to her in case she needed am,o at one of them.
"Miss Snape!" Madam Pomfrey cried.
"Ah Poppy, come on. Live a little." Kaalee called and Madam Pomfrey glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 21:57

Sebastian turned slightly to grin over at the younger students, giving a wink to a mischievous looking girl. "Now, now Kaalee," he laughed, patting her knee, "How can you dislike these kids; just look at their little baby faces - makes me want to smoosh their cheeks."
He ducked the shoe, staring in awe at her when she mouthed off to Pomefrey. "You're a hero among students everywhere," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:03

They grumbled and she laughed.
"Poppy, I don't have a concussion and I'm healed, can I leave?" Kaalee said and Madam Pomefrey sighed.
"Fine, if you must. And don't call me Poppy!" Madam Pomefrey said, giving Kaalee a sling to wear for another couple hours.
"Thanks Poppy!" Kaalee said, grabbing Seb's hand and racing out of there.
"Want to help me check up on Paige? You can see the magic behind the set up." Kaalee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:06

"Incredible," he said, shaking his head. "Ah, won't it ruin the 'wow factor' if I see how the magician does her tricks?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: