Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Courtyards! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 14:29

George and Fred brought Cole to Kaalee before Paige stormed up and slapped Seb.
"You have some nerve Summerby! It's pretty damn Obvious tat Kaalee like you and you go throw it in her face. You are a top rated jackass." Paige fumed.

----------------------

"I hve half a mind to hex you Cole." Kaalee said.
"You're flirting with Paige the whole night and then you go tell Alicia fucking Spinnet you love her? What the hell?" Kaalee demanded.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 17:02

"The fu-- Paige what are you talking about?" Sebastian yelled, hand on his cheek, where her hand had left an angry red mark.

Cole looked at her, mouth gaping open. "this is what you interrupted my breakfast and hangover recuperation for? Merlin, you're insane, Black, and I'm leaving." He glared at her before turning on his heel and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 17:09

"No." Kaalee said, reappearing in front of him.
"You stay away from Paige. Got it?" Kaalee demanded.
"Last night, you kissed Kaalee. Kaalee doesn't do casual flings, if she falls she'll fall hard so you're either going to be in or out but not both." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 17:39

"I don't know what you're talking about--me flirting with Paige all night. Last night, I danced with Paige, yeah, but she also danced with a lot of other people; are you going to threaten them as well. And did you really have to bring up the fact that I was rejected?!" He was yelling by now, his face red with anger.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I'm just really confused right now, okay?" Sebastian sighed, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 18:36

Kaalee shook her head at him.
"Just stay away got it?" Kaalee hissed.

----------

Paige nodded.
"I'm sorry I slapped you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 09:58

He laughed. "Since when do you tell me what to do? You're basically just a Slytherin masquerading as a Gryffindor. I don't know what the sorting Hat was thinking!" Cole sneered at her, crossing his arms.

Sebastian shrugged. "That's alright. I suppose you had reason to. Erm, after breakfast, do you think you could meet me down at the Boathouse? I think I need to talk to you; that you'll be the only one who could help me."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 10:10

Kaalee felt tears pricking at her eyes but she forced them back.
"Since Paige is my best friend I will protect her." Kaalee said, putting as much venom in her voice as possible.
"Now I don't care what you think I am because I don't care about you. But do know I carry throes with my threats." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 10:54

"Wow, terrifying," Cole spat sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Are we done here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 11:05

Kaalee disappeared in response.

--------------

"Okay." Paige said, nodding as the Weasley twins appeared.
"George I believe we forgot something this morning." George said.
"Don't you dare." She threatened.
"Sorry Paigey." Fred said before they Geroge grabbed her feet and Fred grabbe her arms and they started carruing her.
"Help!" She cried.
"Happy birthday to Paige. Happy birthday to Oaige. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Oaige." They said before dumping her in a the lake. She resurfaced and sputtered.
"I hate you two!" She yelled, getting out of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 15:39

Scoffing, Cole continued down to the Great Hall where he met a chuckling Sebastian. "Why are you so cheerful?" He snarled.
"Why are you so not?" Seb retorted, throwing a piece of toast at his friend.
Cole glared at his orange juice before responding. "Just a psychotic female, no big deal."
"Uh oh, what did Kaalee want?"
"Black wanted me to 'stay away from Paige, or else.' I told her to shove it."
Sebastian groaned, looking up at the enchanted ceiling in exasperation. "Merlin, Cole, you didn't, did you?"
"I did. She had no right to try and boss me around. I'm not a dog; I don't just take orders lying down."
Knowing his friend was in a bad mood and would hear no reason, Sebastian shook his head, eating the rest of his waffle in silence.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 08:17

Paige made her way bck to her common room. This was turning out to be a shitty day
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 13:04

Sebastian left Cole to sulk over his breakfast and made his way back to the hufflepuff common room, thinking about what he could do on a sunny day off. He ran into a soaking wet Paige and gave her a sympathetic smile. "The weasley twins got you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 13:32

"Is it that obvious. You needed to talk to me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 17:26

"Well, actually, you look like you need the talk--or you need to cry or vent or something, so ill tell you what. You're gonna go get cleaned up, and meet me back here in no more than a half hour.were gonna go somewhere. " he turned on his heel and started jogging away before he paused and turned back to her. "Oh, and wear muggle clothes!" He called. Then, he grinned and ran up the stairs. Seb jogged up to McGonagall's office where he begged for permission to go off campus. Because he was a hufflepuff and swore that they weren't going t do anything, she agreed. He thanked her profusely before running off and waiting at the doors.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 17:48

Paige went up stairs and put on a pair of jeans and her favorite t-shirt.then she went down to meet Seb.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 17:53

He smiled at her. "You ready?'Lets go." Together, they began the fifteeen minute walk down to Hogsmeade. There, Sebastian entered the Three Broomsticks to floo out; he was distantly related to Madame Rosmerta, and she loved him. "Hey, Rosie" He called and waved before crossing to the fireplace and pulling a small sack of power out of his pocket. "Ladies first," he smiled, giving a half bow."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 17:55

"Where are we going?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 18:06

"OI, right. Wow, that's embarrassing," he laughed. Throwing the powder into the fireplace, he grabbed her hand and pulled her after him. "Summerby residence!" He yelled, tightening his grip as they began to spin.
When the spinning stopped, they stepped out into a cozy little living room. Seb pulled out his wand and cleaned the soot off of the, and the mantle.
He put a finger to his lips and tiptoed out of his house and down the front path. When they got to the bottom of the hill, he slowed down. "Sorry, my mum wouldn't appreciate if I was home in the middle of the week without any notice. Also, were in my hometown, and well be going to the best little cafe yu have ever experienced. My treat, of course, and you can talk about what's bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 18:15

Paige nodded and followed him to the cafe. They sat at a table and Paige sighed.
"Well it's stupid. It's just guys will flirt with me, snog me, even try to fuck me but no one wants to date me because of my name or because they have a girlfriend and are drunk and don't fucking realize what they are doing before saying I love you to their fucking girlfriend." She said before blushing.
"Sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 18:22

Nara stormed into the Great hall, her wand was in her hand and her expression was saying thunderstorm, She walked up to the table where the boy sat who hurt Kaalee in many ways. Nara grabbed the backside of his shirt and turned him around roughly, her wand in his neck.

"Don't you ever hurt Kaalee again, you know what i'm capable off so don't underestimate me Cole. Don't you dare to do that again and i know everything!" Her voice sounded like a dark venomous hiss just like a snake. The top of her wand was almost burning into his skin untill Nara let him go but still glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 18:27

"NARA!" Kaalee yelled, pulling him off.
"When it comes to my battles here I am more then equipped to fight them." Kaalee said, making them shadow travel out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 18:30

Nara pushed Kaalee off when they were outside of the great hall. "Well sorry but it didn't look like that now was it? I just wanted to help you!" Nara turned around to walk away. Why was she always doing the wrong things, she almost revealed herself.

Nara sighed and walked to a windowsill and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 20:03

Sebastian nodded understandingly, and was just about to respond when the waitress came up to give them their menus. "I suggest the ice cream," he smiled, closing his menu because he already knew what he was getting. "But get anything you want, really."
"So, Cole, huh? Yeah, he's been a bit of a prat recently and I guess I know why now. Look, I'm really, truly sorry that he's such a dick. Did he do anything with you, or try anything with you last night, because so help me, I will castrate him if he tried to force himself upon you."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 20:24

"Yeah I'll have the ice cream." She said before the waitress left.
"No...he didn't. Don't worry about that. Now what's on your mind? something is." She said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 EmptySun 12 May 2013, 12:10

The teenager smiled and brushed her bangs back. "What flavor, lovie? Our ice cream list is on the back; 40 flavors, all homemade!" She turned to Sebastian as Paige was deciding. "All right, Seb? I wasn't expecting you home from school for at least a few months. Is your mum okay?"
"Yeah, Gigi, she's doing all right. My friend just seriously needed some ice cream therapy. And since its the weekend and neither of us had homework, here we are."
Gigi nodded understandingly, her ponytail swinging gently back and forth. "What can I get ya?"
"Iced mocha and a large waffle cone with cookie blaster ice cream, please."
"Sure! Do you know what flavor you want yet, love?" She asked Paige.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: