Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddle Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 09:44

Riddle Manor Orig-20879976

Last edited by Nara on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: The forced Wedding   Riddle Manor EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 09:48

Nara locked in her room with only the dress she needs to wear, her eyes red stained and puffy from crying. How could she be so stupid, how could she think she could escape her own father while he has her under control the whole time.

Nara was laying on her side on her bed in her pajamas, a 2 hours away from the actual wedding, she heard the screams of pain from Dace as he got tortured, he tried to save me and now he is paying the price, she cried harder.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 18:15

Kaalee ended up in Dace's torture room and made all the torture devices disappear.
"He was being loyal to Nara...just as I am...just as you want him to be. He will be less likely to stray from the Dark Lord like that." Kaalee hissed in a dark voice, much unlike her own. She glared at his torturers, people who weren't even Death Eaters.
"Get out!" She screamed at him, going into her true form...a copy of Bellatrix.
"Yes'm." They said, scrambling away. She untied Dace and started healing him.
"I'm shadowing you to Hogwarts...you'll be safe there." Kaalee said, before going threw with her actions. She changed her clothes into clothes her mother would wear and went to go find Nara before she was discovered.
"Let me in." She said to the guard at her door.
"Ma'am I thought you said you weren't coming back." The guard said tentatively.
"WELL I OBVIOUSLY CHANGED MY MIND NOW LET ME IN!!!" She screamed and me moved away. Kaalee went in, shutting and locking the door behind her.
"God I hate being my mother." Kaalee said, going back to her normal brunette self.
"Ready to get outta here?" Kaalee asked Nara.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 09:38

Nara looked at who came in and her eyes grew when Bellatrix came in but she turned to Kaalee in a matter of seconds. Nara looked at her and then nodded but pointed to the bed.

Nara looked at Kaalee through her tears she was beyond happy to see her appear in her room.

Nara was about to say something when the door burst open and Barty walked in casting sectrasempra at Nara.
Nara fell down on her bed, she tried to stop the bleeding cuts but it wasn't helping, she felt light headed and weak, she turned to Kaalee barely able to breath.

Barty looked at Kaalee and flicked his wand making her glued to the floor unable to get away. "You thought you could let escape Nara? The Dark Lord will be here soon and don't try to heal her orders from her father.' Barty looked with pleasure in his eyes at Nara, he walked up to her but before he could do something The Dark lord walked in, he flicked his wand at Nara and the bleeding stopped. The Dark Lord grabbed Nara and took her with him. Nara tried to get out of his grip.

"Nooooo...ooooo! Kaaleee....Kaaleeee please!" Nara screamed
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:35

Kaalee cast the shadows, sending Nara back to Hogwarta but leaving herself here.
"You need Nara on your side my Lord. She knows too much of our secrets to turn away." Kaalee said, wordlessly and wandlessly putting up protection charms around her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 10:42

Jonnilee stormed into Malfoy Manner where Lucious and Bellatrix were sitting.
"Are you insane?" She asked them.
"You tried to kidnap Nara? Could you not see how that would go badly?" Jonnilee hissed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 10:46

Lucius looked up at Jonnilee storming in.

"How dare you to come in here and yell at us, it was her fathers orders and nothing else, you know just as i know Nara is a stubborn one and needs to be treated like The Dark Lord wants us to treat her." Lucius hissed at Jonnilee.

"She is at Hogwarts now i assume, what is wrong with her then?" He asked her now more calm.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 10:55

"Nara is important to the scheme of things. The only reason we have any chance that we have is if we have those two on our sides. Because if you lose Nara's loyalty you lose Kaalee's and if you lose Kaalee's you lose mine. Your son's will question his own loyalty and the Order will have gained a tremendous ally. So I suggest you try and sway our Lord into getting of this path of destruction that he has put himself on." Jonnilee said, her back straight and not backing down.

"She is weak...you weren't a very good host." Jonnilee said, slightly sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:00

"We could not disobey orders and he wanted the marriage to be done, we only did what we were told. After Kaalee had brought Nara back the Dark Lord was nowhere to be seen and after a couple of days he came out and he had an whole other plan but he put me in charge to get information about Nara so can you specify yourself because only weak is not enough. I need to know if she is talking or in pain, how bad and how long the recovery is." Lucius said to Jonnilee

"Have you visited her since she laid there?" He fired all those questions in the hope he would get a good image on how the Dark Lords daughter is doing.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:02

"I don't know...I can't get to her. Kaalee's shadows won't let me within 200 feet of her." Jonnilee spat.
"What is his plan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:08

Lucius looked from Bellatrix to Jonnilee and sighed.

"Don't worry the Dark Lord doesn't care for Nara right now, he wants to infiltrate the ministry and about Nara he literally said she will come around when she has no one and is feeling desperate to have company, i didn't know what that meant but you have to talk to Kaalee and find out, maybe he did something with Nara!" Lucius said in a concern voice, it wasn't his own daughter but her raised her half her life so he did care about her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:11

"You can't do much with Voldemort hidden. You show him and the idiot of a Minister will step down, seeing as both Harry and Dumbldore have been saying for months he's alive, and he'll be practically thrown out." Jonnilee said, putting her index fingers at her temples and thinking.
"Okay...make him focus on that. I'm going to try to push Kaalee and Nara to cut ties with you. I'm sorry but it's the safest way." Jonnilee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:17

lucius looked at Jonnilee with a pained expression but nodded as well. he had not other choice then to cut her off.

"Okay do whatever you can but do inform me about her conditions when you can come by Nara and you know more." Lucius said to Jonnilee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:19

"I will...I promise." Jonnilee said, nodding to him and then she turned to Bellatrix. Bellatrix wasn't her mother...she was Kaalee's mother but Jonnilee's mother is dead and a mystery. Bellatrix was her sort of mother. Bellatrix was more a mother to her then to Kaalee but that wasn't saying much.
"Kaalee's fine." She said...knowing that she'd want an update before she left the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Manor   Riddle Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddle Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: