Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forbidden forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Forbidden forest   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 04:18

Nara appeared in the forest to meet up with Barty. She looked around and when she turned around, she jumped in shock. Barty was standing in front of her with a expression of insanity.
"Did you miss me slytherin princess?" Barty asked Nara, Nara looked at him and shock her head, she couldn't deny that she wasn't scared of him.
"Odd, shall i let you remember what happened when you didn't miss me last time?" Barty hissed gis tongue slithered out of his mouth, a habit he did when he was excited, Nara held her breath in.
"Talk to me princess!" Nara hated that name.
"Don't call me that" Nara snapped at him, a wrong thing to do, in one moment his wand was touching her neck and his expression darkened.
"Don't make me kill you princess, you know what i can do to you!" Barty lowered his wand and laughed, he waved his wand making deep cuts where her mark was and he disappeared. Nara sunk to the floor and held her wrist, groaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden forest   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:30

After a while Nara got up holding her wrist in her other hand and slowly made her way to the castle, she needed to get to professor Snape to get her arm fully healed. She hissed in pain and she felt more weak, her hand and her sleeve were drenched in blood assuming she had lost a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forbidden forest
Page 1 of 1