Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Infirmary....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:58

He got a light tint of pink on his cheeks, a rarity because he never blushed. But it was the weasley twins and he admired them. "I would not have shagged as fit of a girl as Alicia in a rubbish passageway like this. I was simply having a really nice snog. Alicia is a fantastic kisser..." He trailed off, remembering the feel. "Which, may I remind you, you ruined. Now she's going to be embarrassed and who knows if well ever get anywhere." He sighed. "I really fancy her too. And not just because she's fit," he added when he realized how shallow he sounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:02

"I'm just saying!" Kaalre laughed slightly.
"I am sorry for ruining your snoggig session though." Kaalee said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsforever.forumotion.com
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:09

He shrugged, waving off her apology. "No, it's alright. I'm just giving you a hard time. I should probably be thanking you. Who knows when we would have stopped, or who would have walked in on us at what step. She would never hear the end of it from Fred and George, especially because they're her team mates.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:13

"Exactly! See I told you I have awesome timing. I mean I have too, awesome people like moi always have awesome timing." Kaalee said, striking a pose.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:17

He snorted. "Someone's in a good mood? Did you run into Sebastian?" He teased, saying his best mates name in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:23

"Shut up!" Kaaler said, turning bright red.
"Tu ne sait pas quell tu parle!" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:28

He poked her stomach,, laughing. "You did! And you fancy him, by the looks of you! Oh this is brilliant! And are you speaking int the language of love for a reason?" He inquired, winking suggestively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:30

"It's my native tongue dumbass. And I don't fancy him!" She said threw gritted teeth. But the thing was she did...not that Cole needed to know that.
"I don't fancy him but O swear to whatever God or Gods or Buddah or Merlin I will castrate you if you tell him." Kaalre threatened him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:37

"...your native tongue? You're French? Well. Fancy that! Welcome to the team, Frenchie." He jumped back from her, hands protecting his privates. "OI! Woman, you can't go about making those kinds of threats to blokes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:40

"But it's effective aye? If you want something done, you have to effectively threaten your lackeyes to get it done right." Kaalre laughed and winked.
"I was serious about those spiders...I hate this tunnel." Kaalee said, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:42

"But if you makethose threats, then a bloke knows you're serious and have something to hide," he countered, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:44

"Nah...you see I don't want him getting his hopes up ya know? I'm not that cruel." Kaalee raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:49

Cole threw his head back, laughing at her. "Oh, ho ho, Frenchie! You've got sass. I like you." He slung an arm over her shoulder, steering her the opposite direction of the Gryffindor tower. "Come along with me and I'll tell you all of the secrets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:54

Kaalee followed him, kind of curious about this little adventure.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:59

"First," he explained, as he led her back down the seven flights of stairs, "we get provisions from the kitchens. Second, we dodge all of the prefects, because," he checked his watch, "it's now after curfew, and ill be damned if I explain to a bloody prefect and or Alicia why I'm walking with you." He got a bag full of food and butter beer from the house elves, before dragging her back up the steps twice as fast, this time to the astronomy tower.
He threw open the door with a flourish, gesturing her out before him. After spreading a blanket the elves had so thoughtful,y added, he motioned for her to sit down. He grabbed a croissant, before leaning forward seriously. "Now, the things I, going to tell you are for you to use how you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:02

"I know how to wish sir." Kaalee raised an eyebrow. She seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. She took a sip of her butterbeer, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:21

He narrowed his eyes at her. "With great sass comes great responsibility," he informed her sagaciously. "And now is not the time for it."
He took a swig of his own butterbeer, preparing himself. "So what's have you heard about Seb through the complex gossip chain here at Hkgwarts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:25

"Not much...he's a flirt but I could deduce that much on my own. I don't usually listen to the gossip chain, what I know about people I know to be facts." Kaalee shrugged, looking up in the night sky.
"If you gave me time I could find every constillation in the sky. I already know where they are but it's so different from France." Kaalee said.
"So tell je oh wise one, what secrets do you have for me?" Kaalee asked, only a little hit of sarcasm in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 04:37

"Okay, I was just checking to make sure you don't have any misconceptions about Seb. Because I can personally assure you that he isn't anything like what the rumors say--well, in some ways he is, but for the most part, they're false. Wanted to clear that up." He laid back, propping himself up on one arm, laughing. "Actually, the promise of secrets was just to get you to come along with me. Other than Im pretty certain that Macy Catherton shagged the apparition instructor last year."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 05:42

Nara couldn't take another step anymore, she was exhausted, she leaned against the wall of the first floor corridor. Everything was sore. "Kaalee!! I need you" Nara managed to get out, hissing in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 05:54

Snape walked through the corridors when he saw Nara sitting on the floor, he rushes over, she fainted and Snape cursed under his breath, he had to keep her safe. With his wand he lifted her up and walked up to his office. He lied her down. "Jonnilee get Kaalee i need your mothers spellbook." Snape hissed walking around to find the right potion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 08:37

"Oh God." Kaalee shook her head before her sister appeared.
"What?" Kaalee asked her.
"Nara needs you." Jonnilee said, looking at the two of them with a raised eyebrow.
"It's now what you think." Kaalee hissed at her, standing up.
"Sorry Cole, duty calls" kaalre said, before disappearing into the shadows. She grabbed her mothers spell book.and went over to where Nar and hee father were.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 09:21

Nara woke up groaning in pain looking around. "I'm going to kill him! My dad is going kill me if my mark is not going to be as before." Nara looked at her pulling up her sleeve revealing three deep cuts, all red and bloody, Nara looked at Snape. "Can you heal them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:01

In response. Cole simply raised his hand in a lazy goodbye wave. When she left, he got to his feet, butterbeer still held gently by his left hand, and crossed to the edge of the astronomy tower. He boosted himself up into the waist high wall, swinging his legs over. He loved the feeling of the cool air on his face, the whole grounds of Hogwarts spread out below him, everything miniature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:15

"You know if I were a real Slytherin I might be tempted to push you. But I'm not so I guess you don't have to worry. Still you never know who you might encounter." Paige said, coming out of the shadows. She was sitting up here when Cole and Kaalee appeared and slunk into the dark, watching them ethics interstate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next