Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Class room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 16:37

This is Snape's room of heaven Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 16:44

Kaaler made her way to the potions room after her nap in the forest and went into the store room, grabbing random ingredients. She set up a cauldron and threw random bits of junk in there. She wasn't quite sure what was going to happen but at that moment she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 16:54

Nara had skipped dinner and was now dragging all her potions stuff with her towards the Potions classroom. When she opened the door and entered the class room she stopped dead in her tracks. Kaalee was busy in the class room.

Nara looked frozen for a couple of seconds but then snapped back in reality and settled her stuff in the far end of the class room, she grabbed the ingredients she needed to make the potion, after she got all the ingredients she flicked through her potions book to search for the right page.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 17:44

Kaalee noticed and wanted to blab like she used too. But she continued on with her potion making. She threw one last thing in and it exploded in her face, sending her flying back. She started to laugh.
"Whoops..." Kaalee stood up, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 17:59

Nara was not really paying attention to Kaalee until it exploded in her face, Nara looked shocked for a moment but accidently dropped too much fangs in it. The potion gave a brown cloud and Nara breathed it in making her cough over and over again, Nara stepped away and her throat and eyes were swollen and red. Nara stepped back an leaned against the wall still coughing.
"I can't breathe." She crooked out.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 18:01

Kaalee instantly made the potion smoke vent and then grabbed the cure for the potion. It was a common mistake and Snape always had the cure on hand but it had to be delivered fast. Kaalee went over to Nara, pouring it down her throat.
"It hurts but you need to swallow Nar." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 18:27

Tears streamed down her cheeks an Nara swallowed with pain, when the pain was gone Nara stayed on the ground.

"Thanks." Nara said with a crooked voice, she needed to breah for a while
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:50

Severus walked in his class room and stood still looking at the scene before him. Nara was on the floor breathing heavily and Kaalee was standing looking at Nara with a vial in her hand.

"What's going on here? Ms Black what did you do?" Severus walked up to Nara he examinated her, she was the Dark Lords daughter for Salazar's sake. Severus looked at Kaalee.

"Well done Ms Black i underestimated you." Severus summoned another vial of greenish potion and let Nara swallow that one, Severus helped Nara up on her feet and let her sit down at the front of his class room, he walked up to the cauldron and looked at it and then back at his daughter.

"I think i gave you the pride too quickly, what were you thinking!" Severus hissed and pointed at Nara.
"She could have died because you distracted her with your fun time here letting important ingredients explode in my classroom. Ms Riddle stay awake, it's your own fault!" Severus wrote something on the chalkboard. "Ms Riddle write this down until you get that starting now!" Severus waved his wand and both the cauldron were empty and clean.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 13:55

"Excusez-moi? This was not her fault! I distracted her, therefore she should not be punished." Kaalee hissed at her father.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 15:58

Nara was feeling a bit dizzy and could barely see the board and what she had to write. "Sorry professor but i can't see the board, i'm feeling a bit nauseous." Nara held her hand over her mouth to keep her from throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 16:03

Severus glared at Kaalee. "Mind your own business, i told her not to start without me, if i was here none of this would have happened unless you want to write the whole potion out on paper a couple of times till you get it i don't want to hear another word from you! Set up Nara's cauldron with the ingredients she needs!" Severus hissed at his own daughter.

When Severus heard Nara whining about feeling dizzy, he waved and a bucket appeared so she could throw up.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:33

"It could of if you were in the room or not! I made the mistake, this is my fault and Nara needs to go to Madame Pompfry!" Kaalee hissed at him, looking at Nara who was a little green.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 15:02

Severus threw his hands in the air.

"Take her to Madame Pomfrey then!" He hissed at Kaalee and then he stalked towards his office slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 16:58

Seb glanced at his watch and swore loudly when he realized that the potions thing had started about 45 minutes ago. Frantically, he searched the common room for his friends, who had disappeared after the quidditch game (Seb and Cole had won) but couldn't find anyone. Sighing, he sent a bewitched paper airplane to find Felix, but went on alone to the potions classroom. It took him two minutes at a full run, his sneakers slapping against the stone loudly. He remembered that the Slytherin's girl hadn't wanted him there, but they were always changing their minds so he went anyway.
Stopping in front of the door, he took a deep breath to collect himself and ran a hand through his wind-tousled hair; he hadn't had time to take a shower after his quidditch game, so not on,y was he late but he was still a little sweaty and probably smelled.
When he opened the door, he froze, instantly taking in the situation before him.subtly (at least he hoped it was subtle), he drew his wand out of the waistband of his gym shorts, holding it loosely inbetween his pointer and middle fingers.
"Did I come at a bad time?" He drawled lazily, leaning up against the door frame, his non-wand arm braced above his head and his ankles crossed casually.

(OMG I'm so sorry, I was watching the other topic and didnt realize that we had moved. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:40

(It's all good :p)

"Can you help me get her down to the infirmary?" Kaalee asked, not looking at him but more making sure NRA was okay.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:43

He sent a wary glare at Snape, as though warning him that any sudden movements, Seb would just conveniently forget the rules about attacking a teacher. "Yeah, sure. How do you want to go about doing this?" He turned his attention to Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:47

Nara threw up in the bin and supported her head with her arms lying on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:52

"We can't move her so I'm going to travel my way but it's going to exhaust me so if I fall can you make sure I don't get a concussion or something?" Kaalee asked him.
"Nara sweetie I'm going to take you to Madame Pompfry it might tickle a little." Kaalee said to her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:55

He saluted her, and stepped close, unsure of what to do to facilitate her traveling. "Uhh, what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 17:56

Nara barely reacted on Kaalee, she felt weak and light in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 18:17

(Moving to infirmary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potions Class room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class room   Potions Class room Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions Class room
Page 1 of 1