Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 20:21

He raised an eyebrow at her and gave a small smile. " you sure the weasley twins didn't teach you a few things?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 21:12

"Nah, I used to spend my summers here after my mother died. Lot's of time to explore." Kaalre shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 21:35

"Hmm, well then maybe you taught them a thing or two. Anyway, as long as you're sure that you'll be fine on the way back to Gryffindor's common room, then I shan't stop you. I'm just going to grab a few biscuits for the lads, and then I'll be on my way. Cole will beat me up and Ian will give me that injured look he does so well if I didn't." He rolled his eyes before going and begging a few more cookies out of the weary house elves.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 22:04

"Of course...here sir, the shadows will follow you and if anyone comes towards you they will hide you." Kaalee said, flicking her wrist out at him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 22:14

"Ooo, I'm a 'sir' now? I feel so mature!" He said in an overly dramatic voice. After grabbing the biscuits, he went to exit the room, calling his thanks to the house elves as he held the portrait open for her. "I don't have very far to go but thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 22:29

"Goodnight Seb." Kaalee laughed as she made off to her to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 22:46

He waved goodbye and made off down the corridor toward the hufflepuff common room. He didnt have very far to go, since it was just two left turns and a crawl through a barrel. When he enters the common room, his friends cheered from their places in the comfortable sofas around the fireplace.
"You get any action, hot stuff?" Cole called loudly. "You were gone long enough."
Ian laughed wiggled his eyebrows at his longtime friend. "Doubt even our suave friend here could get her though. She'd probably break him before he got close."
Seb made a rude hand gesture with both hands at his two friends. "I don't know why I hang out with you two," he said, smacking the back of Coles head as he leaped over the back of the sofa.
"Mate, it's like 1030, either you were getting action or she killed you. We were trying to not be too optimistic, so we went for the first option." Ian grinned at his friend who flipped him off again.
"Yeah well, screw ou. You arses don't deserve the biscuits I worked so hard to get for you. Guess ll just have to eat them myself." He pulled out the napkin full of biscuits, taking a double chocolate one off the top and biting into it, moaning.
"Woah, woah, woah! That's a low blow," Cole exclaimed, scrambling to get into a sitting position to reach the biscuits. "It's like bro code that you have to share those,"
"I don't have to do jack for arses," Seb sniffed.
"C'mon mate!" Ian wheedled. " Just one. You're killing me over here!"
Seb opened his mouth to answer when Cole launched himself at hm and a full on wrestling match for the cookies ensued, spilling off the sofa and onto the hard stone floor. Somehow, Ian ended up with the biscuits, and Cole ended up pinning Seb. "Wimp," Cole gloated, lightly smacking Sebs face before getting off him. Neither could keep a straight face at the sight of their 6'4 friend stuffing biscuit after biscuit into his mouth, and all was well.
The boys stayed up way later than they should have, not getting into their dorm room until 12:30, and finding their three other roommates already fast asleep. They heard snoring and Seb groaned. "Not another year of snorey Tim!" He peeked into each drape until he found the culprit of the noise. Cole tossed hm a pillow, and he hit Tim on the back. Tim sat up sleepily, swearing at Seb.
"OI, mate, turn onto your side or sommat like that. I wanna sleep tonight, but you're snoring like a freaking dragon over here."
Tim glared Nd flipped him off, but did as was asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 22:55

Kaalee made her way up to her room and put on her sleep shirt and shorts.
"Kaalee!" Her best friend Paige jumped on her and Kaalee quickly shoved her off.
"Are you trying to kill me?" Kaalee asked her and Paige stuck her tongue out.
"Shush!" Paige said, sitting on her own bed.
"Who were you talking to?" Paige asked her.
"Hmm? Oh Sebastian, Cole, Ian, and Felix. Now shut up, I want to sleep." Kaalee said, turning on her side and promptly passing out.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:02

The next morning came bright and early for Seb, Cole, and Ian, who all rolled out of bed groaning. She Seb took a 5 minute shower, Ian and Cole threw on their uniforms and got ready for the day. Together, they made their way to the great hall with a couple more of their friends waving to a few of the friendlier Slytherin's. at the hufflepuff table, they piled their plates high with food and dug in.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:16

Kaalee woke up and stumbled to her bathroom. She brushed out her hair and made it curly, and black and her eyes dark brown and tan. She went to the Great Hall and put her head down on.the table, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:22

They handed out the time tables, and everyone compared there's. Seb had charms, potions, a free block, lunch, care of magical creatures, transfiguration, and defense. Of course, he was with Ian for most of them, except transfiguration, and he had charms, transfiguration, and defense with Cole. "This years gonna be a bummer!" Cole groaned, laying his head down on the table.
Ian clapped him supportively on the back. "You'll make it, mate."

Last edited by Seb on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:27

In the middle of the three of them a letter appeared from the shadows. .
What classes are y'all in? I'm to lazy to move so just...I don't know...its too early to think.
Kaalee had sent that, half asleep so she had no idea really what it said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:32

Ian and Cole yelled in surprise, upsetting their glasses of pumpkin juice. Luckily, with his fast, quidditch player reflexes, Ian caught his before it spilled, but Cole wasn't so lucky. Seb knew only one person could do that so he quickly scribbled a response.
get it together, sleepyhead. We're sixth years, love, so unless you somehow used your connections to get into upper level classes, we wouldn't be in them. Felix might have a class with you. But ravenclaws and hufflepuffs usually have classes together, so I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 03:51

I'm taking 6th year potions and Transfiguration. Sorry for scaring you guys!
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 11:17

I wasn't aware we were in the presence of a genius. We're honored ;P Me and Ian have potions second, and me and Cole have transfiguration second to last. And it's alright, they're about as awake in the morning as you seem to be. Cole punched his arm for that, since he and Ian were reading over Sebs shoulder. Cole says hi by the way
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 11:28

Nara walked into the great hall and walked up to Kaalee. "He babe, do you have time for me after dinner? I want to brew a potion but I can't do it without you or your dad so can you do me a favor or are you going with the boys over there?" Nara hadn't been talking to Kaalee and she missed her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 11:37

"Hey sweetie, sure I'll help you. What's your schedule like? I have Hebology first, Charms third and DADA last, what about you?" Kaalee asked Nara, smiling. She scribbled out on the note, Same
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 11:48

"I have transfiguration then potions with your dad and then Charms." Nara looked at the note and then in the direction of the boys. "I never really saw them before, are you sure they have been here all those years?" Nara asked Kaalee curious. Nara grabbed an appple of the Griffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:03

"Oi!" Ron said and Kaalee rolled her eyes.
"Shut it Ron, it's not like you were going to ear it anyways." Kaalee said back.
"Aww...is ickle Ronniekins being told off?" Fred and George said together, before each stealing a piece of Bacon off her plate.
"Oi! Shoo!" Kaalee yelled, and they snorted and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:21

Nara rolled her eyes at the Weasley brothers and focused back on the boys at the other table. "You didn't answer my question so you get another one. Do you like them?" Nara asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:32

"She's in sixth year classes?" Ian asked, impressed but confused. "I didn't even know you could do that. Felix will be so pissed when he finds out." Seb and Cole laughed, knowing it was true. Seb wrote back cool. See you then.
"Where is the lad anyway?" Cole asked, swiveling around to look in the direction of the Ravenclaw table. He found the blonde sitting next to Luna Lovegood. "I don't know why that kid talks to her half of what she says doesnt mak sense."
"Well they're both ravenclaws so maybe that's why."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:51

"As friends..." Kaalee said, raising an eyebrow at Nara.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:56

Nara winked. "Sure babe, i don't mind and i'm not going to lie to you they look pretty good. You have them wrapped around your little finger i bet one of them has a crush on you?" Nara laughed biting her apple.

"Maybe you could bring them to the potion class tonight, your dad isn't there because you are there so we can openly talk with them." Nara jumped up and down in excitement.

"I'm a genius, are you going to invite them or shall i and you know i will do it so think before you speak."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:59

Kaalee sighed and got her quill out again.
My friend Nara would like to invite you too out potions club and before you say no let me just explain it isn't purely...academical.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 13:03

Nara looked at what Kaalee was writing, she raised her eyebrows. "Hey i'm pretty good at brewing potions, your dad gave me extra lessons over the summer..." Nara realised why she had extra lessons and pouted.

"Yeahh well grrrrr....I'm so blonde!" Hissed Nara more to herself then the others. "Tell them they need safety clothes." Nara groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: