Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin
Nara

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 12:25

Nara was already at the entrance where the carriages were arriving, she needed to speak with Kaalee and she wasn't inside yet. Nara was already waiting long and had some ugly and bitchy fights with other students from other houses. Nara was jumping up and down waiting for another carriage to arrive hoping Kaalee was in it.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 17:11

The three boys gaped at the exchange, though they cracked up at the sight of the Slytherin's hanging on for dear life.
"What the bloody hell did you just do to the carriage?" Seb exclaimed, looking wide eyed between the now-landed carriage and Kaalee.
"And what are thestrals?" Felix asked.
"Malfoy will tell, you know that right? He's exceptionally good at it." Ian said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 18:23

"Thresels are the invisible animals pulling the carriages and they are afraid of snakes. And I am exponentially good at evading my father, especially at Hogwarts."Kaalee said.
"Besides it's not like anyone got hurt. I made sure of that, I don't want to hurt them I just want to give them a taste of their own medicine." Kaalee shrugged and got out of the carriage as it stopped and saw NRA jumping up and down.
"Never fear I'm here! Although I almost didn't make it! with..." Kaalee trailed off when she saw her father glaring at her.
"I'm innocent until proven guilty! You can prove nothing! 8 have witnesses that will say otherwise! This is deformation of character." I could Sue you!" Kaalee yelled and her father rolled his eyes.
"You and what lawyer?" Her father rolled his eyes.
"Myself!" Kaalee yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 18:56

Felix, Seb, and Ian all scrambled out of the carriage after Kaalee. Sebastian stepped up to Kaalee, just behind her left shoulder. Seeing a head of red hair in the crowd, Ian clapped Seb on the shoulder, telling the shorter boy he would save him a seat. And then he was off, pushing through the crowd to catch up with Genevieve Vance, a hufflepuff yearmate he fancied. Felix left without saying goodbye, but Seb was sure he was going to go find Luna Lovegood, the eccentric blonde that Felix was friends with.
Sebastian gave a small, slightly nervous laugh at Kaalee's defiance. "You know what they say about poking the sleeping bear," he teased, smiling. "But I didn't mean to sound like I was reprimanding you. Malfoy and his lot deserve much worse." Sebs face darkened and he glared in the general direction of where Malfoy had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 18:58

"Ya. Anywho, Nara, this is Sebastian and Cole, guys this OS Nara." Kaalee made the introduction.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 19:25

"Cheers," Seb said while Cole raised a hand in greeting.
"I'm half starved, mate," Cole said, eyeing the castle. "You gonna head in now? Those obnoxious 2nd years will take our seats otherwise."
"Yeah, I'll be right there. Ian said he'd save me a seat."
Cole laughed. "Yeah, until he sees Gen's ti--teeth, he sees her teeth and forgets all about us. See you in there then."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 19:29

"Teeth? Really? That was the best?" Kaalee laughed and shook her head.
"Well it is getting late, plus I don't want to be here when term officially starts and Snape can actually like give me detention." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 19:39

"Lucky he caught himself. Usually it would be like an x rated party here with Cole around. Chap doesn't know when it's okay to say certain things." Seb shook his head at his long time friend. He gave a silent sigh of relief when she said she was going to go in. He hadn't liked the look Snape had sent her, and in the great hall there was nothing Snape could do, especially since she was a Gryffindor. "Good plan, Kaalee.lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 19:55

"Well then, let's go." Kaalee said, going into the castle. She missed this place, it was one of only two places she's ever called home and the other place she can't go to much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 19:59

He caught her smile out of the corner of his eye and grinned in response. He bumped his shoulder against hers, saying "Smebody's happy now, huh?" He knew how she was feeling, though. Since last spring, home just hadn't been home.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:22

"For your information I'm always happy, sometimes I'm just more happy then others. " she. Smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:24

"Uh-huh, sure you are. That's why you were about ready to hex me when all I wanted was to sit in your compartment. Sure, you were happy."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:32

"That's because you woke me up." She laughed.
"And I wouldn't hex you...well maybe...probably." kaalee trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:37

Seb gave her a dry look. "You inspire such confidence in a chap, lass. I'll have to make sure I keep an eye on you, lest you go and decide I did something that annoys you."
A petite brunette brushed past them, bumping into Kaalee unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:49

Excuse ya, just someone standin' 'ere, daan't Chinese Blind me." Kaalee snapped after her.
"Some people's future anatomy project." Kaalee huffed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 20:59

He glared after the girl then rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. "That's probably my fault, actually. Kerry is a wee bit...bonkers I suppose. Here's hoping to a year with less Kerrys in i," he smirked, holding up an imaginary glass in toast.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 21:04

"Cheers." Kaalee laughed as most people went to sit down and the first years came in.
"Guess we better go sit down." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 21:07

"Yeah, I suppose." He glanced up at the head table and winced at the splotch of hot pink sitting there. "Oi, who's the eyesore up there? Don't think it's the new defense teacher do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 21:25

"It is...Professor Umbridge." Kaalee groaned.
"Ministry appointed and I can't look at her with out mentally gaging." Kaalee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 21:30

"You kidding me? I can't look at her without physically gagging." Seb shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 21:37

"True enough." Kaalee said, shaking her head.
"You know what? What do you say we skip this and get the good food straight from the source, AKA the kitchens.x Kaalee asked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:11

Seb grinned. "Now you're talking! I think I like you more and more each time you talk. Just gimme a second." He caught Cole's eye, held his pointer and middle finger up, and drew a j in th air. Cole made a face and a rude hand gesture, but leaned in to tell Ian anyway. "Alright," he said in a low voice, "follow the 'puff. I'll take you there in a way no one will see us."
He grabbed Kaalee's hand and kept to the shadows along the wall of the great hall, ducking through a small round door about half way down the Hall. A three minute downward slope and they pushed through a tapestry, revealing the portrait of a bowl of fruit. "Voila!" He exclaimed, throwing out a dramatic arm. "And now you know one of our most coveted secrets. Keep it well."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:19

"I can do that too." Kaalee said, stepping back into the shadows before appearing behind him.
"Boo." She whispered in his ear. She stepped back and tickled the pear n the portrait.
"Ready sir?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:23

Seb jumped and swore in surprise. "Merlin's shorts, woman!" he was clutching his chest but gave her a cocky smirk anyway. "I was born ready. but how did you do that!? That disappearing thing. Surely not a concealment charm."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:29

"Nope...I can actually become shadows and travel whereever there are shadows." Kalee said going over to one of the counters and the house elf bringing her favorite meal, tacos and a milkshake.
"So..." She trailed off when she took a sip that turned into a gulp because it tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: