Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train Empty
PostSubject: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 22:16

Kaalee made it threw the barrier and went immedietly for the train. Her father was already at the school and she didn't want to have to spend any more time with her sister then necessary. She found an empty compartment and sat down. She wondered who the new DADA teacher would be...since they last one kinda ended up being a death eater and all. She kinda hoped that Remus would come back, since he was the only teacher who ever taught her anything. Honestly though, how do they expect them to learn anything if they won't teach them anything useful? She sighed and leaned against the window, a thick barrier of white, purple, and black hair protecting her from the coldness of the glass.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 22:28

As soon as Sebastian stepped through the barrier and said goodbye to his family, kissing his mom on both cheeks, mussing up his little brother's hair, picking up and spinning around his youngest sister, and giving his dad a brief hug, he was gone in the crowd. Almost everywhere he turned, it seemed there was someone there greeting him, clapping him on the shoulder, or fluttering their eyelashes at him. Seb greeted them all with a smile on his face, though his golden eyes were roaming the crowds looking for his mates who had all promised to meet him there. He had just about given up hope and boarded the train when he was slammed in the back by two heavy bodies, screaming his name in greeting. He spun around and greeted the two hyper 16 year olds, one with shiny black hair and puppy dog eyes, and the other pale and blonde.
"Ian! Cole!" He laughed in greeting, hugging them with the same amount of enthusiasm. He caught sight of his more reserved friend Felix hurrying up to them and waved in greeting, his face split in a wide grin. After they had greeted each other, the four boys hefted their trunks and boarded the train. Each compartment they looked jn was fairly full and Seb had almost given up hope when he saw a compartment with only one person in it. "We'll, mates," he said, "Lets see if she'll let us crash her party." He slid the door open with his most charming smile on, and greeted her with a smooth "hullo."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 22:33

Kaalee was almost asleep when she heard someone come in. Gypsy's Nell, doesn't everyone know not to disturb her sleep? Especially after last year...enough about that though. She turned her eyes on the golden eyed stranger and friends. He wasn't that much of a stranger, none of them were. When you're at a school for five years you tend to know everyone.
"Wotcha...can I 'elp ya?" Kaalee asked, her Cockney accent thick because she was half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 22:39

When she looked up, Seb felt Cole shift backward and heard him give a mild curse under his breath when Ian punched him for stepping on his toes. Seb had a hard time keeping an amused smirk off his face. "That depends. Can we crash in here? All of the other compartments only have room for like one more person and we don't really want to split up."
"We would be forever grateful," the only fifth year in the friend group spoke up. The three sixth years looked at him in shock--Felix didnt generally speak up in the company of strangers.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 22:47

"In that case, welcome. I'm Kaalee if you don't know, and you lot are Cole, Felix, Ian, and Sebastian, right?" Kaalee said, bringing her legs up so she was sitting Indian style and not taking up like three seats. She raised an amused eyebrow at Seb's smirk...almost daring him to let it fully form on his face.
"Nice to meet you all." She nodded her head at them.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 23:11

Cole gave her a lazy salute, the corner of his mouth pulled up slightly. "That we are."
"Tell me, Kaalee, you make it a habit to know so much about strangers?" Sebastian asked, his eyebrow arched high. He lost his haughty look, though, when Felix elbowed him in the side. "Ow, watch it, Quinn!" He exclaimed. "You have rugby arms. With great muscle comes great responsibility."
In response, the blonde simply rolled his eyes. "Don't irritate her, Seb. Otherwise you can be the one who gets kicked out of the compartment."
Seb gave Felix an injured look. "I swear, it's like my mum never left."

Because he was the tallest of them all, Ian got the job of shoving their trunks up onto the luggage rack, and when he had finished, he sat down panting. Seb took a seat closer to the window, making sure he could stretch his legs out on the seat across from him. Ian was slumped in the middle, Felix across from him on Kaalee's side, and Cole sprawled out near the door.
"So tell me about yourself, Kaalee," Seb said.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 23:19

"We've only been going to school for five years now love...it's hard not too." Kaalee said, looking at the group. Insanely attractive, was the first adjective that came to mind. But she just mentally shrugged that off.
"Well I'm a fifth year, a Metamorphmagus, and I like sugar. What about you lot?" She asked them, cocking her head to the side, listening.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 23:37

Felix leaned forward in excitement. "Really? You're a metamorphmagus? You're ability is super rare! What's it li--"
Ian leaned forward and flicked the younger boy in the forehead. "Felix, you'll have time to interrogate her and satiate your nerd side later, preferably when Im asleep." He ran a hand through his short hair and gave her a small, almost apologetic smile. "He gets a little too enthusiastic about some things. I'm Ian Cadwallader, and Im a keeper on hufflepuffs team with this bloody ball of energy here." He jerked a thumb at the grinning boy sitting on his right. "But you probably knew that already."
"And don't you make any jokes about our team!" Seb interjected quickly. "We give it a good effort, but with Harry bloody Potter and the cheating Snakes it's difficult to win a match."
"No, you can actually make all the jokes you want." Cole grinned, leaning around Felix who was sitting with his arms crossed sullenly as he glared at Ian. "It's funny watching them get all defensive; I unlike these two dolts have accepted that Hufflepuff will not be winning a game any time soon. Cole Greene, by the way. I'm afraid the only title I can claim is resident artist, and Im good with a quill," he added with a conspiratorial wink.
Felix scowled, clearly not approving of the illegal implications if his sentence. "Cole I thought you said you had stopped that." The blonde just waved the younger boy off with a flick of his wrist and a flash of his teeth. "Don't ask me why, but I'm friends with this lot. Felix Quinn. Ravenclaw. Uh, I usually do their homework? Does that count as something about me? I'm one of Ravenclaw's beaters and play rugby over summer holiday."
"And last but certainly not least, Sebastian Summerby, star chaser for hufflepuff, attractive, easygoing, and all around a great guy." He said with a grin and a wink. Ian smacked him over the back of the head,
"We're not auctioning you off."
"I'm also very modest and brilliant, talent, and did I mention attractive?" He finished as though he hadn't been interrupted. "And baby, Im single and ready to mingle."

Last edited by Seb on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 00:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 23:52

"Well we can rules out you being a poet." Kaalee laughed.
"The Hufflepuff is a good team but I can't say anything against Potter, he's in my house and if I say anything against Slytherin my da would kill me and I rather like being alive...it's one of those greater joys and all." Kaalee shrugged.
"Ah...one of those starving artist types yeah? I used to be one of those...until I realized I couldn't do anything artistically. Then I decided to be a starving potions mistress, only thing I'm good at you see." Kaalee laughed.
"It does, I do homework every day too...most people do, those three might not be the best representation of the student body." Kaalee smirked at the other three.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:03

"The Slytherin's aren't so bad when they're not threatening first ones and itsy bitsy second years in shadowy corners," Ian snarled, his lip curled in distaste. He unconsciously cracked his knuckles, all 6 feet and six inches of him near about shaking with righteous anger. Seb laid a hand on his friend's shoulder, and slowly, Ian relaxed. "Sorry," he gave her a small smile.
"Not starving, nope. The house elves make sure of that," Cole laughed, trying to diffuse the tension that had gathered. "Potions, eh? Wee Felix here is a fair hand at them. You two ever been in a class together? Don't think ole Snape would know what to do with the two of you paired up."
"Granger would have a difficult time beating us," Felix smirked. He wouldn't deny being talented at potions. "And, no, these three are about as far from the average student it's almost surprising. Most don't bully unsuspecting first years into doing their homework for them because they're too lazy."
"Not our falt you were so eager. all i did was ask nicely. So your dad is Snape, huh?" Seb asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:13

Kaalee snapped her head in his direction. She hadn't given him any indication that Snape was her father and not many people knew that.
"You're smarter then you look love. Yeah, Snape's my Da." She shrugged.
"It looks like we're almost at the school." Kaalee said, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:25

"Ouch, that stings, woman. She just said I looked stupid, lads, do you believe that?" He asked incredulously.
"Well, your hair does do that weird cowlick thing on the right side," Iannbegan. Seb smoothed it down self consciously.
"And you do have that crooked eye tooth," Felix continued.
"You do give off that aura of ignorant little farm boy," Cole jumped in, barely containing a grin as Seb squirmed under the criticism.
"And your arm muscles may be uneven..."
"And it looks like you gained a little bit of weight...."
"Get into Mum's biscuits this holiday, Summerby?" All three boys were grinning at this point.
Sebastian jumped to his feet, pointing an accusing finger at Kaalee. "this is all your fault! How do you feel, knowing you made an innocent lad like me cry on his first day back at school?" He stuck his tongue out at her and flopped back into his seat, arms crossed, when Ian said his name in a warning tone. "And I notice a lot more than I let on."
"You do?" Felix asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Okay, fine, and that brat over there may have told me something about Snape having a daughter who was a Gryffindor. It was simply connecting the dots. Elementary, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:35

"So basically you guessed and hoped for the best knowing very well that there are hundreds of girls in Gryffindor, a fact that I'm sure you sir are very well acquainted with." Kaalee laughed but stopped when she saw her sister pass by her, giving her a discusted look. Kaalee curled her legs up to her and watched the four boys in the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:47

"About 75 girls on average, actually," he gave her a sly grin. "And okay, yes part of it may have been a guess. But it worked out didn't it? So HA! I win."
"You only win because I basically gave you the answer," Felix said, raising an eyebrow.
"And I taught you everything you know," Ian said, a smug look on his face.
"Okay, Mr I-barely-got-Acceptable-on-all-of-my-OWLs," Seb rolled his eyes, punching his friend lightly on his arm.
The compartment door open, and the boys looked up, surprised to see it was Cole's older brother. "Some chick just walked by and sent you guys like the dirtiest of looks, eve." He said, shaking his head.m"Seb what did you do this time?" Sebastian made a noise of protest, but Greg just laughed. His Quidditch captain and prefect badges glinted on his chest, and Cole rolled his eyes at his perfect, Ravenclaw older brother. "Anyway, I just thought Id stop in to tell you guys you might want to get dressed in your robes. Well be in Hogsmeade in about an hour. The loo lines are getting longer, too. Anyway, ciao."

Cole shook s head. "I hate him so much sometimes. Pompous arse. Anyway, wonder who the girl was."
"Dunno," Ian said as he reached up to pull down their trunks. "Did anyone see her?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:51

"Nope...well I'm already dressed. I hate getting dressed on the train." Kaalee said, getting up and pulling her luggage down, stretching a bit since she couldn't grow in the clothes she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 00:57

"Here, let me help," Felix said, helping balance the heavy trunk and keep it from dropping on her head. Behind him, Sebastian was digging through his sloppily thrown together trunk as Ian looked on with his nose wrinkled in disappointment.
"Seb...did you even empty your trunk afte last year, or did you leave all of that wadded in there over holiday?" He asked slowly,
Sebastian's cheeks turned a little pink, and he avoided eye contact with everyone in the compartment. "Well, I took my broom and quidditch gear out, if that counts. I didn't need anything else out of it!" He added defensively.
"What about all of the coursework we had?" Felix asked slowly. Cole, Ian, and Seb all gave him incredulous looks. He held his hands up. "Right, sorry, I forgot, you guys don't do coursework."
Cole rolled is eyes and bumped Kaalee's shoulder with his own. "That kid. Such a little Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:01

"Thanks." Kaalee smiled at Felix before rolling her eyes at Cole.
"Don't look at me love, I actually do my coarse work over the summer." Kaalee laughed before taking out her wand.
"Locomoter." She said, making her suitcase rise up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:08

He gasped and pulled back from her. "You actually do work as well? What did I fall into an alternate universe in my sleep?"
Seb punched him in the shoulder, and the shorter blonde pouted. He couldn't keep a straight face for long, though, when he caught sight of dashing Sebastian standing in a rumpled robe, wrinkles covering him from the top of his pointed hat to where his robe ended at his ankles; he had grown a few inches over the summer.
Through his laughter, Cole asked, "Didnt your mum force you to go robe shopping, or did she finally give up on you?"
"No, she told me that she wasn't going to force me this year, and that I could face the consequences. I thought she was just jerking my leg until she came back without robes and refused to take me to Madam Malkins." He looked helplessly at Kaalee. "A little help, please?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:14

"Merlin I'm not sure I want to...see you try and get girls like that. But, Engorgio." She said and his robes got bigger, fitting him perfectly now.
"See...that's where studying helps you loves." Kaalee smiled as the train came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:22

Sebastian made a face at her. "I would still get girls, Kaalee. But thank you."
"Doubt it," Cole whispered in Kaalee's ear. "They all talk about how well dressed he is. Other than that he's bloody obnoxious."
"I tell them that over and over again," Felix said as he reappeared from under his robes. The boys had thrown any sort of shame out the window and had changed into their robes in the compartment, with the shade pulled up. "No one listens to me, but maybe if they hear it from a pretty girl, it'll stick in their hormone controlled brains."
Ian smacked the back of Felix's head. "Shut your gob. You're the worst of us all, trying to seduce innocent Kaalee with flattery. You're not Sebatian."
"If you keep hitting my head, I will be," Flix muttered, rubbing the back of his head.
"OI! I heard that!" Seb roared, jumping on Felix and giving him the noogie of the century.
Ian rolled his eyes and offered his arm to Kaalee. "Shall we leave these idiots? And leave your trunk, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:28

"Oh no, last time I left my trunk on the train my father went through it. I wait until we're on grounds and then I charm it too go to my room. I will not go through that expirence again." Kaalee laughed as she she took his arm and followed him off the train, leaving the others to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 01:33

"Seriously? He went through your stuff? That's rough, my friend. I suppose it's times like these that I should be glad my dad is just an ordinary muggle accountant and my mum trusts me too much to invade my privacy like that, not that I have anything in there that I would care if she saw. I mean, honestly, the woman washes my pants. How much more embarrassed can I get? You didn't have anything too embarrassing in your trunk that year did you?" He asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 09:04

"Well it wasn't so much embarrassing as it was my Da just completely flipped out on me for having some stuff. Nothing bad, just some potion ingredients that I might of taken from his private stores that I planned on selling to George and Fred Weasley." She said shrugging, as she got in a carriage. She waved at the thresles and and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:00

Ian through his head back and laughed loudly. "A rebel, then! I like you, Kaalee; you can stay."
At that moment Seb and Felix slid in. "Why can she stay?" Seb asked, sinking onto the bench next to Kaalee with a sigh.
"She tried to smuggle some of Snapes high class potions ingredients into Hogwarts for the Weasley twins," Ian explained.
Similar to Ian, Seb laughed long and loud, putting his arm around Kaalee and wiping his eyes. "My opinion of you just skyrocketed through the roof. Merlin, Kaalee, you've got some guts. What'd be do to you for that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 11:13

Kaalee grew quiet again.
"He...uh...he locked me in my room with my sister." She said quietly, still feeling the sting of Jonnilee's blows. She wasn't going to lie to the guys but she wasn't going to stay on that subject. .
"You know what Thresles are afraid of?" She said, taking her wand out.
"Serpentsentra." Kaalee whispered, sending a snake slithering back to Malfoy's carriage. The thresels started to get restless and when they saw the shake they flew up into the air bringing the carriage with them..
"How's the view from up there Malfoy?" Kaalee teased and Malfoy glared at her.
"I'm going to tell your father about this!" Malfoy yelled.
"What? You're not going to tell your dad and instead tell mine? New low ferret. " Kaalee snapped back and she made the snake go away and the Thresles come back to the ground. Malfoy was glaring at her with a hatred and she just laughed. It wasn't really Draco she wanted to.get riled up it was her sister, which was deathly afraid if heights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train Empty

Back to top Go down

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: