Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Courtyards!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:24

When Seb got to the pitch and saw that there wasn't anyone else there, he rounded on ssavannah, glaring. "What the bloody hell, Savannah! There's no one here! If you think you're witty or something, then that's not even funny!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:26

"Do you know who she is?" She turned on him, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsforever.forumotion.com
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:29

He stepped back, shocked by his teammate's sudden intensity. "Uh, who? Kaalee? Yeah, I have a fair idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:51

"She's bad news Seb. She's the youngest known DE! Her mother is responsible for thousands of deaths! And your flirting with her?" Savannah questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:54

"She's also saved my life," Seb said quietly, looking up at her through his lashes. Losing his seriousness quickly, he smirked. "Plus, lets be real, who don't I flirt with. Flirting is just like conversing to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:58

"And how many lives hasn't she saved? How many people has she let die? How many people has she killed herself? Sure she saved you...probably because people would ask questions and she'd be kicked kicked out." Savannah hissed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:05

Seb raked both hands through his hair, turning around and taking a ste away before spinning around to face Savannah again, his face thoroughly distressed. "Merlin, I don't know, Savannah! I'm not privy to her personal life! Literally all I know is that she's nice enough to me, saved my life, and is in Gryffindor. Bloody hell," he moaned, covering his face, "she intrigues me, alright? What's your deal with her, anyway. Why the hostility?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:10

"She's no good Seb and I don't want to see you get hurt." She said before the rest of the team came on the field." Savannah said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:27

He sighed. "I'll think about it, ok, Savannah? Will that make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:36

"Yeah." She said as the rest of the team approached them.
"I want everyone in the air on that side of the field. I'll be chucking these balls at you for you dodge." Savannah
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:38

Glad he was already wearing athletic shorts and trainers, Seb mounted his broom and raced his friends to the far side of the pitch. He crowed with delight when he beat them there. Ian punched him on the shoulder as he flew past Seb on his way to the goal posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 00:11

Savannah started chucking balls their way with Jo warning at all.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 00:21

3 hours later, the team was sufficiently sore and grumpy. Seb had received a quaffle to the face, earning himself a black eye and a bloody nose; been hit in the back by a poorly aimed bludgers; smacked into a teammate who was flying and not paying attention; and punished with a total of fifteen laps for his "bad attitude". He forewent the locker room, instead opting to limp back up to the castle with Ian, who had remained mostly unscathed, and a chattering Gen, who, despite having been yelled at multiple times, hit in the thigh with a bludger, and had a quaffle thrown at her even though she is the seeker, was still in a good mood.
"And people wonder why Hufflepuff always loses!" Seb griped, rolling out his shoulder. "It's because we're half broken when we finally make it out onto the pitch for a game!"
Ian shook his head. "You know that's not fair, Sebastian. You're being an arse because you're sore and Savannah called you out for being a nuisance."
Seb rolled his eyes, but kept silent, knowing what Ian said was true. The tall boy was usually the fairest of the three, and generally correct in his statements.
"We'll, personally," Gen cut in, pushing her hair back from her face, "Im hoping that they still have pumpkin pasties left even though dinner is almost over. I for one am craving something unhealthy and sweet."
Seb managed to forget his bad mood and join in on the conversation with his friends as they headed up to dinner in the great hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 01:44

Savannah stayed on the pitch, running threw various hings. She landed hard and just laid down on the grass.
"Merlin help me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 12:25

Felix was at the pitch about half an hour before the ravenclaw practice started, and saw Savannah fall. With a gasp, he sprinted to her side, squatting next to her. "Are you alright? Savannah, speak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 12:40

"I'm fine." She said, slowly getting up.
"Merlin I haven't fallen that hard since I learned to ride a broom." She groaned, making sure every part of her was in tact. She poked her knees to make sure they were in place and decided other then some bruising she was fine.
"Hey Felix." She said, recognizing the fifth year.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 14:24

"Good Godric, you seriously gave me a heart attack," Felix said, rocking back on his heels and exhaling in relief. "And you're sure you're alright? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 15:04

"I just landed hard and tumbles off the broom. I'm fine, really." Savannah.told him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 21:30

"Ok, fine. I was just worried." He got to his feet and extended his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 21:36

"Thanks." Savannah sighed.

Kaalee had made her way to the astronomy tower and decided to go jump for a bit. She made sure the spell would hold and jumped.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 21:50

Felix tilted his head to the side, scrutinizing Savannah for a second. "Is something wrong?"

Seb, Ian, and Gen were almost to the castle when Seb happened to look up and saw the girl jump off the astronomy tower. He screamed, fumbling for his wand, trying to get to it in time to cast an arresto momento on the figure. Ian and Gen froze, turning to inquire what was wrong before following the Sebs gaze. The brunette had just found his wand when he saw the figure bounce back up. Shaking with relief, Seb collapsed, running his hands over his face. Ian and Gen kneeled beside him, and Gen wrapped a comforting arm around his shoulders, murmuring calming things to him.
Together, Ian and Gen pulled Sebastian to his feet, guiding him into the Great Hall. There, they forced him to eat some of the stew, talking quietly to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 21:59

"Just...pointless drama that I won't let get to me." Savannah decided then and there.
"Thank you." She said with more sincerity this time before the rest of the Ravenclaw team made their way to the field.
"I should probably go. It was nice seeing you Felix." She smiled at him before heading off to the locker room .

Kaalee had seen Seb and swore to herself. She hadn't expected anyone walking by here and she knew she just gave them a heart attack. She tore down to the Great Hall stopped by Paige.
"What are you doing? Paige asked ad Kaalee explained.
"You go try to find him in his commons. I'll go to the Great Hall.." Paige said before she went to the Great Hall and stood a bit away awkwardly.

Last edited by Kaalee/Jonnilee on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 22:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 22:20

Felix gave her a polite, bewildered smile, shaking his head before running to greet his teammates.

Seb didn't even know who jumped, but he assumed now it was Kaalee or Paige. He knew that the person was safe, but it had terrified him, thinking that someone had been about to commit suicide before his very eyes. His hands were still shaky as he held his spoon, and he tried to force himself to focus on the conversation between Ian and Gen, wondering briefly why they didnt seem as affected as he was by the sight of someone falling. He bit his lip, before sighing and taking another bite of stew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaalee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 22:26

"Seb...I'm sorry about that. I know it looked like Kaalee was committing suicide but she wasn't. It's our version of bungee jumping. We cast a bouncing spell and usually we do it when no one is around and I'm sorry." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 22:28

He looked up in confusion at the Slytherin girl. "what are you talking about? I didn't even know it was Kaalee who jumped. But if that's your version of fun, then the two of you are barking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: